Paulding.com

Please keep this family in your prayers. Jesse's daughter has been my best friend for 22 years. She called me earlier this week to tell me the end was near for him. I got the call this morning that he had passed away at 3:30am. His youngest daughter is getting married in August and now her dad won't be there. Very sad situation.

Please keep this family in your prayers. Jesse's daughter has been my best friend for 22 years. She called me earlier this week to tell me the end was near for him. I got the call this morning that he had passed away at 3:30am. His youngest daughter is getting married in August and now her dad won't be there. Very sad situation.

i certanly will pray for them I am so sorry hun

hey call me before school starts so we can get the girls together ;)

This is a very painful time for everyone who knew him. He always had a new joke to tell. And with all the time I spent at their house spending the night with Danielle, (I also lived with them for almost a year when I was 18) he considered me one of his kids. I'm very fortunate to have known him.

Thanks to Bigmomma, I now know the arrangements.

He is at Clark Funeral Home.

Visitation wil be on Saturday from 5-8pm.

Funeral on Sunday at 2:00.

If you need ANYTHING, just let us know. You have been here for me when I needed someone to talk to, and I will be here for you. I am so sorry. You have told me that Danielle and you were like sisters, so this must be extremely hard for you.

:wub: ,

Bigmomma