Paulding.com

BABY SIERRA CHEYENNE RIDER

CHEYENNE RIDER WAS BORN ON NOVEMBER 20,2004 DIED JULY 12 3:45 AM .SHE WILL BE AT EBERHARTS FUNERAL HOME IN DALLAS HER FUNERAL WILL BE SAT. AT 2PM.THERE HAS BEEN A TRUST FUND SET UP AT DOUGLAS COUNTY BANK TO HELP PAY FUNERAL COST THE FAMILY HAS NO LIFE INS. ON THIS BABY AND ALL DONATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANK YOU ALL SHE IS OUR LITTLE ANGEL

I am very sorry to read this. Many prayers for the family.

Sending prayers for this family. This breaks my heart, some of you know what I had to do with my baby, the scare I had. That doesn't even compare to this, I can't even begin to comprehend the pain. This family will be in my prayers, I will also have them added to some prayer chains.

Edited by Ash

Are there going to be any fund raisers for this baby's funeral? I am sure many on here would love to contribute....

Many prayers for peace and comfort for this family. It must be unimaginable to lose a child so young...

Are there going to be any fund raisers for this baby's funeral? I am sure many on here would love to contribute....

Many prayers for peace and comfort for this family. It must be unimaginable to lose a child so young...

Yes there is one set up at Douglas County Bank
Our prayers will be with this family during their time of grief and loss. You may leave your prayers and condolences here. This is not the place for other discussions.

Sincerely,

The Mayberry Department of Safety

we pray for the family.may they be comforted by the Great C.omforter

CHEYENNE RIDER WAS BORN ON NOVEMBER 20,2004 DIED JULY 12 3:45 AM .SHE WILL BE AT EBERHARTS FUNERAL HOME IN DALLAS HER FUNERAL WILL BE SAT. AT 2PM.THERE HAS BEEN A TRUST FUND SET UP AT DOUGLAS COUNTY BANK TO HELP PAY FUNERAL COST THE FAMILY HAS NO LIFE INS. ON THIS BABY AND ALL DONATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANK YOU ALL SHE IS OUR LITTLE ANGEL

Cheyenne's mom is my best friend and I love her very dearly. I want to say thank you to everyone for all of their prayers and donations. "Chunk" will forever be a part of our lives.