Paulding.com

SuperGirl

I will try not to go too soon, but you and all my babies have to try to let me go first.

This afternoon life was as it should be, the elder going to her rest and us left to carry on.

You are right. As much as it must hurt to lose a parent it is just wrong to lose a child. I came close to that with the Chancester. Thankfully, he hung in and decided to stay with us. :wub:

I hope for you to never have to go through losing one of us. I am just sorry for you. By the time I know how you feel right now, there will be no way for you to know it.

BTW BabyGirl lost a tooth tonight. :)

I am sorry for your loss but glad she is at peace.

post-3826-1151549580_thumb.jpg

I hope this quote helps you feel better -

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~Author Unknown

I am so sorry for your loss, Ellen. I lost my Dad in December. It was hard, but he had been in declining health for years and he just wasn't happy the way he was living. He had been a very active man and could barely walk across a room anymore. The main joy of his life was the great-grandkids that he did get to spend a great deal of time with.

Right after he died, that song "When I get where I'm going" come out. Dolly Pardon was one of my Dad's favorite singers. I still can't listen to it and not cry. But, it is a very honest song and in my opinion, a very true song. Although sad---it is sometimes very comforting.

Take care.

MamaEllen, I was so sad when SG told me the news late today... I cannot imagine how hard it is for you now. I love you all very much!

Thank you. :wub:

I am sorry for your loss but glad she is at peace.

post-3826-1151549580_thumb.jpg

I hope this quote helps you feel better -

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~Author Unknown

That is very nice, thank you.

Mother passed away at 5:01PM.

She was at home surrounded by her children and family.

She is at peace, 20 days after her 89th birthday.

Please remember us at this time.

may god bless and keep you and all your family. i have you and your in my prayers

Many prayers to you & yours, Ellen during this difficult time. Know she is at peace now, & with God. She no longer suffers and watches over you. Your family has my thoughts for peace. If you need anything, let me know.

Prayers to you and yours in this time of need. God Bless you all and your mother.

Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss. I still remember when I used to walk up by your house growing up to go to McTyre's-aka Quik Thrift-to get cokes and such all thru my childhood-and I used to see you-I always saw Mrs. Tinney either working around the house or in the yard and she always spoke to us kids. It is sad to me to ride down that street any more-so, so many are gone-including my papa and grandma-so, SG I know how you feel.

I am happy that she is resting in a much better place now.

You and your family are in our prayers..

Darlene

:( Ellen & Super G...I am so sorry to hear of your loss...please let God be your comfort as well as the memories that you all share of your mom/grandmom...

Super G I am trying to send you some strength cause I know you are having to be strong for your mom as well as your children...

you are ALL in my thoughts & prayers!

((HUGS)) for you both! :wub:

I'm sorry for your loss, I know it's hard to see a loved one pass, but I'm glad that you've been blessed to have her for so long and that you have the comfort of knowing she's in a better place. Y'all take care and let me know if there's anything I can do to help SG.

Ellen and Supergirl,

If you guys need anything let me know. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

It was so good to see everyone last night. I wish I could have been there today for you. You know she's at rest now and is watching over each and every one of you now.

Love you guys!

• 2 weeks later...