Paulding.com

Mother passed away at 5:01PM.

She was at home surrounded by her children and family.

She is at peace, 20 days after her 89th birthday.

Please remember us at this time.

you and your family have my prayers and will be in my thoughts I know how hard it is to let go...hugs to you all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ellen, you and yours are im my prayers.

Peace be with you and your family at this time. I know that you all gave her great peace on her journey home. I hope that when I go, it will be with my familiy surrounding me with their love as well.

Ellen and SG I am sorry to hear the loss of your Mother and Grandmother please know that my prayers are with the whole family, If I can do anything please let me know,

You where very Blessed to have had her in your lives as long as you did!

If you need a baby sitter, some one to come to your home to answer the phone, clean house, run errors, what ever you need!

I love you both, I am here if you need me :wub:

flower4.gif

Ellen, I am sorry for your loss, your family will have many prayers during this time.

"You will always remember. You will always love. So much has changed, but so much will always be...

Your loved one is part of who you are, of how you see the world...of how you live and give.

Those priceless gifts are yours forever."

Ellen and family,

it hurts to hear of your loss.

me :(

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. She was blessed to live as many years as she did. You are blessed to have had her all those years. Hold on to the good memories. Sad days will always come, those special days that make you think more of her. Just take one day at a time.

People say they are praying for you and your family. This family needs more than one prayer. Each day they face will be hard. So if you have said a prayer, pray more. Pray for this family daily.

you and your family are in my prayers from day to day,Jesus called my mother home 3 years ago as he did yours today although they will be greatly missed by us on earth they are now rejoicing in HEAVEN and looking down on us,and staring into the eyes of JESUS.or maybe even touching his precious scared hands,God has called her home,She went from life on earth to eternal life in heaven,I am praying for God to give you and your family peace and comfort,"farther alone will know all about it,farther alone we'll understand why,God Bless you and your family.