Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Alsobrook

Mrs. Mary A. Alsobrook, age 73, of Powder Springs, passed away on Thursday, June 8, 2006. She was born on December 10, 1932 in Dallas to the late Romie and Georgia Owens Cain. She was a member of the First Baptist Church of Dallas.

Surviving are her husband, George Alsobrook; sons and daughter-in-law, Nick and DeAnn Alsobrook of Powder Springs and Paul Alsobrook of Hiram; a brother, Steve Cain of Mobile, AL; sisters, Joann Arnold of Dallas and Ruth Williamson of Alpharetta; grandchildren, Allie, Emily and Polly Alsobrook; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Reverend Wayne Morris and Reverend Phil Owens officiating. The interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

My husband used to work for Mary and her husband George at their garage while he was in high school and the first few years of our marriage. The Alsobrook's are wonderful people. My prayers are with George, Nick & Deann, Paul and those three precious granddaughters. May God bless each one of you during this sad time.

I have all of the family and friends in my prayers. I will deeply miss Mary. There has been many days I spent with her sitting on her front porch looking out at the lake and talking about anything and everything! My whole family loves and adores her. George and Mary are two of the most genuinely sweet people I have ever known.

Guest muffin

My dad grew up with Mary and he was saying what a good lady she was, he said that she had a lemonade stand and she would yell made fresh in the shade and good in the sun if you ain't got a nickel you can't have none. he thought that was so funny. there is a lot of good memories, I will keep this family in my prayers.

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

And remember the goodbye is not forever it's only temporary.