Paulding.com

All I can say is that my prayers are with this family as it sounds like there will be a lot to deal with in the coming days and weeks. I have no idea what was happening at the time, but I am certain it is a tragedy that is going to affect people for years to come and I pray that somehow something good will come from all the pain.

All I can say is that my prayers are with this family as it sounds like there will be a lot to deal with in the coming days and weeks. I have no idea what was happening at the time, but I am certain it is a tragedy that is going to affect people for years to come and I pray that somehow something good will come from all the pain.

That is very true. critty!! I went to lunch today with this on my mind and ended up crying in my car for 15 minutes over it. I just don't understand "death" it is such a horrible thing to deal with. There is no comfort, just that it's life which doesn't at all ease any pain.

I still struggle with my father's death who past away 15 yrs ago so I know there are many challanging moments for this family and I guess being a mother just makes me even more sensitive to the issue.

Please add my love and prayers to the mounds of love and prayers you receive. Yes, my heart aches for you -- I have children (grown) also, and cannot imagine losing one. May God Bless you and hold you tight in his loving arms through your healing process. :wub:

Good heavens. Has everyone forgetten this is posted in "May they rest in peace"?

Blame me if you wish, because I objected to the "truth" posting. With so many rumors flying around, who knows what's "true"? And what does it matter what the circumstances of this young man's death were, and who's "right" and who's "wrong"? And why print something here that could only serve to hurt this already suffering family?

I did not know this young man personally, but my heart goes out to his family. I have kids all around the same age, and I cannot imagine the pain of losing someone just crossing the threshhold into adulthood. May he rest in peace, and may the family find comfort in their time of loss.

Remember what this particular forum is for, please, and respect this young man and his family.

Well said!! Prayers sent for the family.

Well this is going to be my last post for this topic..you all can believe what you want.. but my mother would not lie about what his mother had told her.. so yea.. .

May you rest In peace Branden..love you

Edited by LDouglas86
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the families loss, I personally knew him all threw school. He was in my Homeroom in middle school and also all through high school. He sat next to me at graduation. I can't believe that we laughed at graduation and he is already gone to heaven a couple of hours later. I will continue to pray for the family and friends. I know in my heart that he was a wonderful young man and he is in heaven smiling down on his family and friends. My father pasted away when I was 11 years old and I prayed that night I heard about it that my father will help him find the way in heaven. Lots of Love!

Brooke