Paulding.com

I just wanted to send all my prayers and thoughts to the family of Amand Mundy. See was definately one of a kind. I had the oppurtunity to hang out with her in high school and I know she will be missed!!!!

Thank you so much, From Elecia and Daniel Mundy.

I just wanted to say that I send my deepest regrest to you all!! Ashleigh and Elicia, Daniel and Wanda!! ! I use to be really good friends with the both of you and I am very sorry for your loss! I will keep you all in my prayers! Take care of yourselfs and keep your heads up yall have a future to raise!

Forever in my prayers,

Kristen :wub:

I just wanted to say that I send my deepest regrest to you all!! Ashleigh and Elicia, Daniel and Wanda!! ! I use to be really good friends with the both of you and I am very sorry for your loss! I will keep you all in my prayers! Take care of yourselfs and keep your heads up yall have a future to raise!

Forever in my prayers,

Kristen :wub:

.....................is this the wanda mundy that use to go to THE DALLAS CHURCH OF GOD IN DALLAS,GA.?

Our thoughts and prayers go to Wanda Mundy as well. She has just become one of my parents neighbors and we wanted to do something for her, but did not know how to go about doing it. May God Bless you during this time of sorrow....

To the Mundys:

I am so sorry for your loss. She will be greatly Missed! Sorry we couldn't make the funeral. Y'all will be in our thoughts and prayers. And if anything is needed let us Know!

Bobby, Ashley, And Angelina Cooper

To the Mundys:

I am so sorry for your loss. She will be greatly Missed! Sorry we couldn't make the funeral. Y'all will be in our thoughts and prayers. And if anything is needed let us Know!

Bobby, Ashley, And Angelina Cooper

Hey, I didnt know this was you.