Paulding.com

im sorry to hear this could anyone tell me if she had a daughter named natasha teeter? i was best friends in high school w/ tasha and her mom worked in the lunch room. i was wondering if this was her mother?

Tasha Teeter is Brenda's Daughter, she also has a daughter by the name of Angel, and Brandi, and 2 sons, Austin and Shay;

I've been unable to get her and her family off of my mind and I wanted to post this poem that I found.

You Meant So Much

You meant so much to all of us

You were special and that's no lie

You brightened up the darkest day

And the cloudiest sky

Your smile alone warmed hearts

Your laugh was like music to hear

I would give absolutely anything

To have you well and standing near

Not a second passes

When you're not on our minds

Your love we will never forget

The hurt will ease in time

Many tears I have seen and cried

They have all poured out like rain

I know that you are happy now

And no longer in any pain.

Good post 1stimemom. Thank you. I too have been thinking about Brenda and her family. Just a little over a week ago. Anf I've also been thinking about Lady Raider and all of the other ladies who worked with her. I hope Brenda realized how much she was loved before she called home. I can't help but wonder the "why" to all of this happening to her. So,... so young! I pray for the Lord to embrace her family tightly. There are many people hurting because of her passing.

Brenda was a true friend to everyone...loving, forgiving, funny and loved her family fiercely...she will be missed forever...we are deeply saddened for her family, children, grandchild and those grandchildren on the way who will never know such a wonderful person that she was...please keep your memories and share them with others to keep her alive in your hearts...please forgive those who could not be at her funeral to show her and her family and her co-workers the respect they deserve...Patsy, Trudy, Mr. Kuss, all the faculty (coaches--where were you??) she always made sure that all of you got special goodies she lovingly made (remember her homemade cinnamon rolls and yeast rolls) i was disappointed that EPHS could not show themselves more at the memorial service...you made sure that all of the staff knew about a game or something we needed to attend...it was the least any of you could have done for her, her memory, her husband and children but also for the ladies left to carry on in the lunchroom to look across and see her empty chair...she probably still has a lemonade sitting there...i love Brenda and will miss her forever. :(