Paulding.com

update on my cousin. 12-3

:( for those of you that have prayed and ask about my cousin, who was put on "The Machine" not to long ago, He was admitted to the Hosiptal on Thanksgiving day, and then not long after wards put on " The Machine" i just wanted to let you know,

I just got a call saying that they are about to take my cousin off the machine,

they are waiting for the rest of family to get there: then they will turn the machine off:

Please pray for this family, this is the day that all has been dreading for my uncle, and the rest of the family, :(

Just pray that God will give them peace about this, and assurance that he is in a better place.

:( for those of you that have prayed and ask about my cousin, who was put on "The Machine" not to long ago, i just wanted to let you know,

I just got a call saying that they are about to take my cousin off the machine,

they are waiting for the rest of family to get there: then they will turn the machine off:

Please pray for this family,  this is the day that all has been  dreading  for my uncle, and the rest of the family, :(

Just pray that God will give them peace about this, and assurance that he is in a better place.

Will say a prayer right now. Blessings to this family during this time.

update 12-4 Sunday

All the machines have been taken of my cousin now, he is in a coma, they are just letting his body shut down,

his lungs are full of fluids, Hopefully God will see fit to take him on now,

please pray, for peace and Assurance.

Thank all of you for your contuined prayers, and support, I really appericate it.

I know Rob is in a better place, no doubt in my mind and heart. i just pray that the family that does not know this, will be able to accept this tradegy.

I have to say i do have family members that are lost, and do not know God, as their personal saviour, so i am praying that they can grasp that what God has done is taken Rob and made him whole again, and lifted a Burden off the family;

Thank all of you again for your concern, prayers, pm's, please contuine to pray for my family during the next couple of days: Especially for this MOther and Father who had to let their son go.