Paulding.com

Dr. Charles T. Arnett, 40, passes unexpectedly

Dr. Charles T. Arnett, PHD

Aug. 19, 1966- July 23, 2005

Teacher, Pastor, Friend

Dr. Charles T. Arnett. He passed away yesterday. The arrangements will be made through Eberhart Funeral Home. Arrangements will be made known tomorrow.

Dr. Arnett was also known to most as Brother Arnett. He has been a preacher in Paulding County since he was 12 years old. He is the principal and director of Hope Christian Academy in Dallas. He has preached and lived in this county all of his life.

Any questions can be directed to the school. The number to the school is 770-443-8631.

The Paulding.com community grieves for the loss and prays for his family.

I am so sorry to hear this. May God reach down and give comfort to everyone

that ever came in contact with this man.

Though I personally did not know Dr. Charles T. Arnett, I know people who do.

I do believe he is looking down upon us with no pain.

Everyone that Dr. Arnett came in contact with should feel "BLESSED"

for having those memories.

My condolences to the family.

Brother Arnett: was truly a speacil person: i went to shcool with him even then he was not afriad to carry his Bibble and read it in his spare time:

my prayers are with joy his wife, which she is an Angel herself: i remeber when they where married: they where so happy:

prayers and thoughts for the family:

This is truly a sad thing to read about, Charles was one of the dearest, most loveing and careing people this world has ever know... MY sister went to school with him so I have know him along time,,also two of my nephews went to his school,,,my thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, who is as dear as he is, and his other family and friends.

BROTHER CHARLES WAS A TRUE AND DEAR FRIEND. HE WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN 1964 HIS 41st BIRTHDAY WOULD OF BEEN AUG. 19th. IN COMMENT TO HIM BRINGING HIS BIBLE TO SCHOOL AND EVERY WHERE HE WENT, FOR ANY ONE WHO KNEW HIM WELL, REMEMBER HIS CAR TAG " NOT ASHAMED" AND HE WAS NOT. YES HE WILL BE DEARLY MISSED MORE SO BY THE CHILDREN HE MENTORED TOO. PLEASE LET'S PRAY FOR MS JOY TO HAVE GRACE AND COMFORT THROUGH THIS TIME. ALSO FOR THE LEGACY HE HAS GIVEN IN THE SCHOOL "HOPE". HE HAS HELPED SO SO MANY, NOW IT IS OUR TIME TO STEP UP TO TE PLATE AND GIVE BACK.

WITH LOVE, PRAYERS AND RESPECT TO THE ARNETT FAMILY. YOU ALL ARE IN OUR PRAYERS..................................................................

On behalf of the family I give you thanks for all of your kind words. I am good friends with his sister and we attend the same church. I will pass along all of the well wishes to them when I see them tomorrow. Please as you pray remember his sister, Jennifer, and her husband, Shane, as Satan is surely putting them through the ringer lately (too much to go into) and this too is another trial. God Bless you all.

My son and I had the honor to meet Dr. Arnett about two weeks ago as we were checking in to the school. I've always been very protective over my son, but I knew after meeting and talking with Dr. Arnett for a while that his school would be a good place for my child to be. I am very saddened by Dr. Arnett's passing. This morning I called the school expecting him to answer and was told of his passing instead. We will be praying for his family and loved ones.

Oh my.

My son and I love Charles.

I used to own several stores in Dallas and he and his wife were regulars.

He treated my son like gold.

We just saw him Thursday night and spoke to him for a while..

I thought he looked and talked better than he had in years.

He just recently returned home from a month long trip to Trinidad I believe, wherever his wife is from.

I truly loved this man and will miss him dearly.

I am glad he was not suffering at the end like he had in the past. He looked well.

Wow, I am just still in shock.

I did not know his family except for his wife.

If anyone knows if they need anything beyond prayer, please let me know.

I cant get the picture of how well he looked Thursday out of my mind.

THIS MAN TOUCHED THE HEARTS OF SO MANY PEOPLE AND THIS COUNTY AND OTHERS. HE WAS A TUTOR FOR MY CHILD. HE HAD THE PATIENCE OF JOBE. HE COULD GET THROUGH WHEN NO ONES ELSE COULD BECAUSE OF HIS PATIENCE. BRO. CHARLES WILL BE GREATLY MISSED AND I HOPE THAT SISTER JOY WILL CARRY ON WITH THEIR GREAT BLESSING FOR MANY PEOPLE.

PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY.

An update on my previous post.

While I am still in shock, it occured to me how fortunate I was that God allowed me to see him on a healthy day before his death.

Do not take life or friends for granted.

I remember how just a cup of boiled peanuts made this man happy. :)

He was such a dear guy.