Paulding.com

please pray for friend and his family

I just got news that my friend's mom died Tuesday from an illness. Josh is only 14, and I'm not sure how old his sister is, but I think she is younger. Thye had to take her off of life support because they didnt have insurance or any money to pay for the expences. I am not sure if thier parents were married or not, but I have never heard him talk about his dad. So please keep them in your prayers.

Edited by katied

is this the same women...."julie" that honkin was posting about??

i pray for god to be with these children in their weakest time in life...also help their family to be strong...so they can be there for them

i also wante to add, that i think it's horrible that they had to take her off of life support because of no insurance.........i only hope that there was no hope even if she did stay on it....cause if not.....that it a sad sad thing.......that is why we need health care reform....

GOD'S SPEED LITTLE ONE'S

is this the same women...."julie" that honkin was posting about??

i pray for god to be with these children in their weakest time in life...also help their family to be strong...so they can be there for them

i also wante to add, that i think it's horrible that they had to take her off of life support because of no insurance.........i only hope that there was no hope even if she did stay on it....cause if not.....that it a sad sad thing.......that is why we need health care reform....

GOD'S SPEED LITTLE ONE'S

Yes, it is April. Katie is being a good friend to Josh right now and he needs his friends real close at this time and in the coming weeks. Katie you can call me if you need to talk about helping Josh.