Paulding.com

I miss Paulding.com! This new format is confusing and people can't figure out how to use it. I almost couldn't find where to start a new topic. I liked the old "tree" structure where new posts appeared on a line with comments and replies on a line below it and replies to those directly below those. And you saw those as soon as you came to the site, none of this "Click here for new activity" stuff. Different forums were easily found. I'm not the only one having trouble by a long shot. Look at how many people have posted "How does this work?" and "Does this thing still work?" and how nobody else even tries to use it anymore. Admins, if you're reading these you need to do something. Find a different program, go back to the old one, or just take the site down! Just my 2-cents worth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My account was hacked and lost about 8 years ago, and I found out it caused an issue with someone else pretending to be me. I had some messages from Pubby saved (not on here) and he informed me and reset the account and password and emailed it to me about 5-6 years ago. 

I haven't thought of this place in forever and wanted to see if it's still here so I found the email.. 

This is hard to say but I have terminal lung cancer and have 6-24 months left, what a prognosis.. but it depends on when progression starts as I got a NED on first-line chemo/radiotherapy and responded better than they ever thought, but have other health issues galore as chemo/RT are not easy on the body and my years spent in gym has been erased. And you can feel hope for me, because I do, but the statisics on what I have (the bad lung cancer from smoking for about 20 years then quitting) are not in my favor and this sheeze kills fast. I almost didn't make it out the ICU last fall. 

My life may be over soon, but I have lived a full one, have no regrets, and hope all that I used to converse with in the early 2000s have moved on to live happy wonderful lives fully.

Take care P.com

-D

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2023 at 4:42 PM, Riptides said:

My account was hacked and lost about 8 years ago, and I found out it caused an issue with someone else pretending to be me. I had some messages from Pubby saved (not on here) and he informed me and reset the account and password and emailed it to me about 5-6 years ago. 

I haven't thought of this place in forever and wanted to see if it's still here so I found the email.. 

This is hard to say but I have terminal lung cancer and have 6-24 months left, what a prognosis.. but it depends on when progression starts as I got a NED on first-line chemo/radiotherapy and responded better than they ever thought, but have other health issues galore as chemo/RT are not easy on the body and my years spent in gym has been erased. And you can feel hope for me, because I do, but the statisics on what I have (the bad lung cancer from smoking for about 20 years then quitting) are not in my favor and this sheeze kills fast. I almost didn't make it out the ICU last fall. 

My life may be over soon, but I have lived a full one, have no regrets, and hope all that I used to converse with in the early 2000s have moved on to live happy wonderful lives fully.

Take care P.com

-D

I am very sorry to hear this. Your account at the other place is still there if you want to drop by, still quite a bit of activity there. Message me if you need help getting in.

All the best to you.