Paulding.com

A Russian's dissident's play against Dictator Putin (Youtube video)

Following is a video put together by Russian dissident Alexei Navalny he released after he returned to Russia after being the victim of an attempted assassination by deadly nerve agent.  He was immediately arrested and since then, in the freezing winter that crippled and defeated armies from Napoleon's to Hitler's onslaught, the victors in those engagements - the Russian people - have been in the streets of over 100 cities demonstrating by the thousands. (Source: WAPO)

Part of what has 40,000 people in the streets of Moscow demanding Putin be deposed is a video that Navalny produced while he was recovering from the assassination attempt.  It is produced in Russian with English subtitles and details, among other things, a outrageous palace Putin built on the Black Sea. Putin now claims he doesn't own it. 

In Russian but with English subtitles. Ought to be an interesting view of Russia Today :)

I'm getting a message that my posts will have to be approved by a moderator.

If that's the case, I'm done posting here.

I guess Cain and pubby will dominate your board again.  It's yours to destroy. Again.

I think it is the 'forum' ... I chose the old political one that was turned into a moderated one a long time ago. 

I wouldn't normally post here about Putin but when I saw the story with the link to the video, I wanted to share it and also share the fact his 'subjects' are relatively pissed over the 25,000+ sq.ft luxury apartments in Moscow Putin 'arranged' for his three 'mothers-in-law' from his three fiancées. 

7 hours ago, Guard dad said:

I'm getting a message that my posts will have to be approved by a moderator.

If that's the case, I'm done posting here.

I guess Cain and pubby will dominate your board again.  It's yours to destroy. Again.

4 hours ago, gpatt0n said:

I think it is the 'forum' ... I chose the old political one that was turned into a moderated one a long time ago. 

I wouldn't normally post here about Putin but when I saw the story with the link to the video, I wanted to share it and also share the fact his 'subjects' are relatively pissed over the 25,000+ sq.ft luxury apartments in Moscow Putin 'arranged' for his three 'mothers-in-law' from his three fiancées. 

that’s really interesting the video that is I could never handle three fiancé‘s and three mother-in-law‘s to boot!

lol 😂😂😂

Guard Dad, as far as permissions to post or whatever... I am just waking up to a cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise.

3DDF6D50-27B7-43C8-82E3-4561B2F6FB65.jpeg

My apologies with your post  needing authorization, I can see it but I think that’s cause I have different permissions and I’m on my cell phone without my glasses and without any caffeine as it is brewing and boy does it smell delicious!!! 

there is plenty of you would like some

:friends:

Have a blessed day my friends

this is everyone’s website including yours mine and ours!

as SurePIP would say...Have a fabulous day and bon appétit!

Cc

:drinks:

Edited by Caped Crusader
Edited because caped crusader is technically challenged!!! 😂😂😂