Paulding.com

Affordable care act extensions look Like they will happen with the new administration. Please read the enclosed article and spread the word if you know of anybody that could benefit from the information!

Biden plans to issue executive orders for ACA exchanges, Medicaid: report

ACA
President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order Thursday aimed at creating a special enrollment period for Affordable Care Act sign-ups. (designer491)

President Joe Biden is expected to issue an executive order later this week to create a new special enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA's) insurance exchanges, according to a report in The Hill.

While I personally don’t mess with a lot of health insurance since the affordable care act came around , I know that this information may help out many others that do use it!

Have have any questions whatsoever pertaining to insurance it would be our pleasure to help you if we can.

if we can’t help you we will direct you to the people or person that can!

Blessings and thank you so much from..

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

03EF96E3-3EBD-43B4-8477-DD512AB5571C.jpeg

15 hours ago, Guard dad said:

Oh good, then ACA can lose even more money.

Good morning Mr. guard dad...

I pray that you have joy in your heart on this thoughtful Thursday! 😇❤️😇

D7F6D173-5764-472E-BD0D-A205F3EF8E1B.jpeg

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

ps. Since you keep your ears to the train tracks if you hear of anything that would be beneficial to fellow Paulding countyians...

Please start a topic and share there are more people reading than you think there are! :ninja::wub:

Oh good, then ACA can lose even more money.

Losing money is logically distinct from spending money.  Obviously, you don't know the difference so I'll explain.

When you spend money, you pay your money and get a product or service in exchange.  That doesn't mean you made a good deal or a bad deal but simply establishes there is a quid-pro-quo in which there is usually an agreeable exchange of money for goods and services.

For example, if you're one of those folks who has a lot of money and you buy a vacation house on the beach you've paid your money got a vacation place in exchange.   Now, if you  paid 250,000 for the property but only insured it for $100,000 and a hurricane comes and washes your vacation home away, you just lost $150,000.  When you lose money, it is gone and you have nothing to show for it.

I can only suppose you're just pissed because you have super health and you, like me and my family, have done what you had to for the past 20-30-40-50 years paid premiums for health insurance and you consider all that money 'lost.'  

While I can spin ALL INSURANCE, auto, home, life, health, etc. as you betting with a big company that you're going to get sick and cost them a bundle with hospital and doctor bills, it is kind of stupid to say you lost the bet if you didn't have a wreck, your house goes up in flames, you lose an eye, leg, arm or your life and you're not lying in a hospital. 

In essence, by saying we all lost money on the ACA makes me think you think health insurance is a lose-lose situation.

I know, conservatives don't wear masks and other silly stuff because of your certainty that when it is your time, it is your time. 

2 hours ago, gpatt0n said:

Losing money is logically distinct from spending money.  Obviously, you don't know the difference so I'll explain.

When you spend money, you pay your money and get a product or service in exchange.  That doesn't mean you made a good deal or a bad deal but simply establishes there is a quid-pro-quo in which there is usually an agreeable exchange of money for goods and services.

For example, if you're one of those folks who has a lot of money and you buy a vacation house on the beach you've paid your money got a vacation place in exchange.   Now, if you  paid 250,000 for the property but only insured it for $100,000 and a hurricane comes and washes your vacation home away, you just lost $150,000.  When you lose money, it is gone and you have nothing to show for it.

I can only suppose you're just pissed because you have super health and you, like me and my family, have done what you had to for the past 20-30-40-50 years paid premiums for health insurance and you consider all that money 'lost.'  

While I can spin ALL INSURANCE, auto, home, life, health, etc. as you betting with a big company that you're going to get sick and cost them a bundle with hospital and doctor bills, it is kind of stupid to say you lost the bet if you didn't have a wreck, your house goes up in flames, you lose an eye, leg, arm or your life and you're not lying in a hospital. 

In essence, by saying we all lost money on the ACA makes me think you think health insurance is a lose-lose situation.

I know, conservatives don't wear masks and other silly stuff because of your certainty that when it is your time, it is your time. 

I will set SOMEONE up with a SEGWAY... I'm cooking DINNER! 

What does... WFO mean to YOU!?!?

W.F.O.  Matthew 22....37.jpg

So I will Spin ...:wub:

P.Com is WFO! :rofl::wub::yahoo:

2 hours ago, gpatt0n said: While I can spin ALL INSURANCE, 

Cc

:hi:

wfo MATT 22 AND MARK 12.jpg

5 hours ago, gpatt0n said:

Sorry, but this is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever read.

Losing money is losing money.

12 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

Sorry, but this is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever read.

Losing money is losing money.

Some say when Trump gave himself and his billionaire friends a huge tax break the treasury lost trillions, But I bet you 10 shares of Game Stop you would disagree.

Edited by CitizenCain