Paulding.com

LOCAL Pastors Call on Christians to Ditch the Fear and Political Conspiracy Theories

4 hours ago, Guard dad said:

Not as loyal as you want to think. There is plenty I don't like about the man, I didn't vote for him in the primary four years ago.

But the fact is, Trump was the only candidate we had that was not part of the corruption. Biden is a major part of the corruption, he is bought and paid for by forces who do not have America in their best interest. As I stated above; this election put the corruption back in power and foreign influence back in the driver's seat.

What lies and who died for them? He did not incite the run on the Capital. All the gripe about how he handled COVID is BS; even Fauci said NO ONE could have done better. He worked hand in hand with business to get ventilators made at a record rate and got a vaccine produced faster than ever in history. Biden wouldn't even know how to start doing these things. He has zero business experience and no real understanding of how the free market works.

But yes, let's talk about people who died because of mistakes a president made.

-How many have died from some of our former presidents involving us in foreign wars and conflicts that we had no business being in? This includes your precious Obama and Clinton. How many died because of them, pubby? In contrast; Trump wound down the wars he was handed and did not start any more. We've had more peace in the last four years than in any time I can remember.

How many died in ben Ghazi due to the mistakes Obama and Hillary made? First off, you don't send an openly gay man to a place where homosexuals are murdered just for their sexual preference. Secondly; when said man and the special forces with him call for help, you don't hesitate to send it. Do you know what they did to Ambassador Stevens before and after they killed him...just because he was a gay man? If you do, you should be horrified.

How many people died in the riots of the last several years that the Democrats encouraged and turned their heads to? How many police officers were executed because of the rhetoric of the Democrats? There's a reason almost every police union supported Trump.

How many people died because Joe Biden said Antifa is just an idea?

How many people will die because of the illegals that will pour across the boarder now that Biden has issued a welcome call? We have 9000 of them headed this way right now; how many of them are sick or are criminals?

How many of our most innocent of all have died and will die because of the Democrat's glorification of the procedure that starts with an A? Yeah, that one, the one you banned me for mentioning once.  Over 600,000 unborn children per year die because of this procedure that the Democrats have championed and glorified. That number alone dwarfs anything you can come up with  to throw on Trump.

How many of the National Guard Troops that Pelosi had sent to the capital, even though they weren't needed, will die of the COVID that is running through them? Over 100 have tested positive so far. And it didn't help that they were stuck in parking garages until outraged got them moved. BTW, Trump has opened his DC hotel to the troops. But orange man still bad, huh?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/president-trump-gives-permission-us-troops-stay-trump-hotel-washington-dc/?fbclid=IwAR0NEanywrCVgC59G81phgco_lXO3khIBlSt8abMHcjB3Qkcozv_FZjdCiU

Frankly, pubby, you don't have the moral authority to talk about people dying as long as you support the people and party who has killed the masses of people mentioned above.

But none of that is important, I suppose, because all that matters is hating Trump.

Come on now let’s not belabor the point ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

we all are using the same playbook...

I think that was you that posted this picture or it might’ve been Citizen Cane, either either way... we all are playing from the same playbook ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A9D33807-9B89-4A14-880C-28DBDA55AE7D.jpeg

our next topic, because we are hoping to go to a mono thread and if you can’t play nice The person that is not playing nice, will be but in time out! Lol 🙏🏻❤️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

961F8F7C-6D3C-4CB5-87D9-57BC4149DE49.png

So, Johnnie what do we have for the winner of the new picture Starting with the picture below what does it mean to you? And let’s see where this goes...

remember,

WE ❤️“U” and WE NEED “U” 

8523FC02-78DD-48EA-9E24-B15BD97712A8.jpeg

Peace Be  With You and Your Family!

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

5 minutes ago, Caped Crusader said:

Come on now let’s not belabor the point ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

we all are using the same playbook...

I think that was you that posted this picture or it might’ve been Citizen Cane, either either way... we all are playing from the same playbook ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A9D33807-9B89-4A14-880C-28DBDA55AE7D.jpeg

our next topic, because we are hoping to go to a mono thread and if you can’t play nice The person that is not playing nice, will be but in time out! Lol 🙏🏻❤️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

961F8F7C-6D3C-4CB5-87D9-57BC4149DE49.png

So, Johnnie what do we have for the winner of the new picture Starting with the picture below what does it mean to you? And let’s see where this goes...

remember,

WE ❤️“U” and WE NEED “U” 

8523FC02-78DD-48EA-9E24-B15BD97712A8.jpeg

Peace Be  With You and Your Family!

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

I know the Pastor of that church was appalled that his church had been used for political purposes As a Christian I would think you too would be offended considering he had peaceful protesters beaten and pepper sprayed so that he could stand in front of that house of god for a photo opp.  

1 hour ago, Guard dad said:

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, just so you know.

"Walk down to the Capital".  Oooooooh, yeah that's really scary!! Walking causes to much damage, costs so many lives.

LOL! Seriously, man, only someone who hates the guy could find malicious intent in walking.

What Trump was saying to Raffy was that he has taken a political risk by allowing this farce to go unchecked in Georgia. The election here was a mess, a huge mess! Mail-in voting should have never happened, it opened the door for fraud and ballot harvesting. And even though ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, it happened on a massive scale! And no one did anything about it. Yes, Raffy is at risk, he will likely be thrown out of office in the next election. Total incompetence and the signs indicate that he's probably on the take.

Trump was right! If we took the illegal votes out in Georgia, he would have won easily. Anyone who is good with numbers know that what happened here is a statistical improbability.

But I go back to my original point...Trump lost, you won!! Why are you still seething hatred for the man? Answer that for me. Why did Pelosi and her demons have to impeach the man (in yet another joke of a trial) days before he left office, and want to try and convict him even after he's gone?

Question...do you think t hey are afraid of him? If so, you should ask yourself why. What have they done to be afraid of? Hmmmmmmm

We will know in due time, and I suspect you will be ashamed that you supported the swamp.

Earlier I said how ridiculous it was that anyone could believe that  Republican states like Georgia and Arizona with their Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican appointed judges and the Supreme Court with its 3 Trump appointees all got together and colluded with the Democrats to steel Trump's election.

As long as you insist on pushing that narrative I don't see how I can have an adult conversation with you. Specially if your just going to make up crap like Brad Raffensperger is on the take.  

I wonder how you can explain the Republican gains in the House of Representatives when they were on the same ballot, the same piece of paper as Trump was their election to office rigged also ? 

Have a nice day. 

Edited by CitizenCain
1 hour ago, CitizenCain said:

Earlier I said how ridiculous it was that anyone could believe that  Republican states like Georgia and Arizona with their Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican appointed judges and the Supreme Court with its 3 Trump appointees all got together and colluded with the Democrats to steel Trump's election.

As long as you insist on pushing that narrative I don't see how I can have an adult conversation with you. Specially if your just going to make up crap like Brad Raffensperger is on the take.  

I wonder how you can explain the Republican gains in the House of Representatives when they were on the same ballot, the same piece of paper as Trump was their election to office rigged also ? 

Have a nice day. 

Simple...I said early on that some Republicans are dirty too.

If you care to open your eyes and do some real digging, you'll see that there was gobs of rotten stuff went on here.

A former member of this forum whom you will all probably remember, his mother died two years ago. But, she voted in this election. Hmmmm

If the laws were being enforced, Stacy Abrams would be in jail.

Gobs of rotten stuff going on here for anyone who really wants to see it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

Simple...I said early on that some Republicans are dirty too.

If you care to open your eyes and do some real digging, you'll see that there was gobs of rotten stuff went on here.

A former member of this forum whom you will all probably remember, his mother died two years ago. But, she voted in this election. Hmmmm

If the laws were being enforced, Stacy Abrams would be in jail.

Gobs of rotten stuff going on here for anyone who really wants to see it.

You will have to pardon me if I need a little more proof than the word of a man that thinks 7 million people in America voted illegally. 😀😀 🤣

• Haha 1

You will have to pardon me if I need a little more proof than the word of a man that thinks 7 million people in America voted illegally. 😀😀 🤣

I didn't say 7 million voted illegally, I was referring to Georgia.  Try to keep up.

In the mean time, I hope none of you are diabetic

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-hhs-rule-lower-insulin-prices?fbclid=IwAR1n213qphgVjgnHFPfibNxq5YcH88UOFfSZlI0Ph3lTS_QcsMFIMesgsvY

This guy has done more idiotic stuff in four days than probably any president in history.

... and the hating breaking continues. 

A highly respected Yale historian recently wrote about the two factions of the GOP he called the Breakers and Gamers. It is a really interesting article that defines the Trump faction as breakers who use the power of the bully pulpit to distort reality for fun and profit. 

The point is that in my opinion, based on observable facts, what we've seen over the past four years is the greatest grift of all time.  

The other thing I think Citizen Cain was making was it is hard to do business with folks if you don't trust their judgement. From the fable about the kid who cried wolf to any one of the 30,000 documented 'official' lies, being associated with lies tends to have an impact on one's credibility. 

I would like to know the method to the madness! 😂🤪🤪

what I mean by that is this...

The goal is to get to “10”

then 1+9 = 10

5+5 equals go ahead you can say it

equals 10

7+3 equals 10

Now, 

30-20 = 10

my point being...

if you’re end game is 10 who am I to question how you got there as long as you got there.

I just hope and pray that anybody in an elected position will get to 10 without hurting people in the process!

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

4 hours ago, Caped Crusader said:

I would like to know the method to the madness! 😂🤪🤪

what I mean by that is this...

The goal is to get to “10”

then 1+9 = 10

5+5 equals go ahead you can say it

equals 10

7+3 equals 10

Now, 

30-20 = 10

my point being...

if you’re end game is 10 who am I to question how you got there as long as you got there.

I just hope and pray that anybody in an elected position will get to 10 without hurting people in the process!

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😇

So I gather what you're saying is 'The Ends Justify the Mean" ? 

Like taking children from their parents to discourage coming across our southern border or changing CDC Covid-19 reports if they embarrass the administration. Or calling elections rigged if you don't like the results ?

A list of the times Trump has said he won't accept the election results or leave office if he loses

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-has-history-of-calling-elections-rigged-if-he-doesn-t-like-the-results/ar-BB1aUshA

So I gather what you're saying is 'The Ends Justify the Mean" ? 

Like taking children from their parents to discourage coming across our southern border or changing CDC Covid-19 reports if they embarrass the administration. Or calling elections rigged if you don't like the results ?

You do realize that Obama did the same? And his administration built the cages.  Immigration was just using the same policy that was in place from the prior administration.

But it's only outrageous when Trump does it, I guess. And he did change the policy after it became an issue.

Back to the elections...it's pretty widely accepted that Raffy did not have the authority to use mail-in voting, the general assembly is who should have taken it up.

Then there was the box of ballets in Fulton County that appears after everyone was sent home due to a water main burst that didn't happen.

Loads of mail-in ballots with no addresses, or groups of them from commercial addresses.

Gobs more, but I don't think you care.

The frustrating part is that our elected officials and judges don't seem to care either. Kinda makes you wonder who they are really working for.

The corruption is real, folks, and we just handed them our country on a silver platter.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

You do realize that Obama did the same? And his administration built the cages.  Immigration was just using the same policy that was in place from the prior administration.

But it's only outrageous when Trump does it, I guess. And he did change the policy after it became an issue.

Back to the elections...it's pretty widely accepted that Raffy did not have the authority to use mail-in voting, the general assembly is who should have taken it up.

Then there was the box of ballets in Fulton County that appears after everyone was sent home due to a water main burst that didn't happen.

Loads of mail-in ballots with no addresses, or groups of them from commercial addresses.

Gobs more, but I don't think you care.

The frustrating part is that our elected officials and judges don't seem to care either. Kinda makes you wonder who they are really working for.

The corruption is real, folks, and we just handed them our country on a silver platter.

I don't care because everyone of those baseless allegations has been investigated and proven unfounded. Simply saying something does not make it true, like Covid-19 is just another flu that will magically go away.

Some of these whoppers are are going to eventually end up costing some people some big bucks and rightfully so. 

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-dominion-d1696ab5-7a20-40f3-b674-e9553d86e186.html 

... And just for the record Clinton did not challenge the election but did in fact concede to Trump.

Edited by CitizenCain
18 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

I don't care because everyone of those baseless allegations has been investigated and proven unfounded. Simply saying something does not make it true, like Covid-19 is just another flu that will magically go away.

Some of these whoppers are are going to eventually end up costing some people some big bucks and rightfully so. 

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-dominion-d1696ab5-7a20-40f3-b674-e9553d86e186.html 

... And just for the record Clinton did not challenge the election but did in fact concede to Trump.

No, they haven't all been proven unfounded.  In most cases, judges just weren't willing to take the cases on. And a lot of people are asking why. The fact that the General Assembly and Raffy's office is scrambling to pass legislation to fix all sorts of problems with the election procedure speaks volumes.

You're happy because your guy won, I get that. But a sleeping giant might have been awaken, so we'll see what the future holds.

Now, about those cages they put kids in....wanna talk about those?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guard dad said:

No, they haven't all been proven unfounded.  In most cases, judges just weren't willing to take the cases on. And a lot of people are asking why. The fact that the General Assembly and Raffy's office is scrambling to pass legislation to fix all sorts of problems with the election procedure speaks volumes.

You're happy because your guy won, I get that. But a sleeping giant might have been awaken, so we'll see what the future holds.

Now, about those cages they put kids in....wanna talk about those?

I'm happy because we finally have an administration in charge that will address the problems in America like the Covid pandemic that has already killed close to half a million Americans. 

Yes the detention centers were constructed during the Obama administration as a temporary holding location until these peoples request for asylum could be heard by a judge. It was Trump who used them as a cruel deterrent to illegal immigration 

"While it is true that the Obama administration built the facilities referred to as “cages” by Trump, these were supposed to be temporary. This is different from Trump’s "zero-tolerance" policy to prosecute all adults illegally entering the United States, which led to the separation of hundreds of migrant children from their families." 

Biden pledges task force to reunite children separated at U.S-Mexico border

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Thursday vowed to create a task force to reunite more than 500 children who were separated from their families at the U.S.-Mexico border by the Trump administration and whose parents have not been located.

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1

I'm happy because we finally have an administration in charge that will address the problems in America like the Covid pandemic that has already killed close to half a million Americans. 

Really?  He's kinda changed his tune, guess he didn't have a plan after all. Most of his COVID policies so far are same as Trump's.

"If we fail to act, there will be a wave of evictions and foreclosures in the coming months as this pandemic rages on because there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months," Biden said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nothing-we-can-do-to-change-coronavirus-pandemic-trajectory-in-coming-months

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

Really?  He's kinda changed his tune, guess he didn't have a plan after all. Most of his COVID policies so far are same as Trump's.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nothing-we-can-do-to-change-coronavirus-pandemic-trajectory-in-coming-months

Yes the detention centers were constructed during the Obama administration as a temporary holding location until these peoples request for asylum could be heard by a judge. It was Trump who used them as a cruel deterrent to illegal immigration 

"While it is true that the Obama administration built the facilities referred to as “cages” by Trump, these were supposed to be temporary. This is different from Trump’s "zero-tolerance" policy to prosecute all adults illegally entering the United States, which led to the separation of hundreds of migrant children from their families." 

Biden pledges task force to reunite children separated at U.S-Mexico border

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Thursday vowed to create a task force to reunite more than 500 children who were separated from their families at the U.S.-Mexico border by the Trump administration and whose parents have not been located.

I have a Family Member that BELIEVES... EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in the WORLD

will contract COVID-19 in 1 form or another.

PLEASE keep this site updated in separate TOPIC if you hear anything come down the pike

for Paulding County VACCIATIONS!!!!

wish we had a LOCAL Reporter... know anybody that needs a PART-TIME JOB?!?!

Send them my WAY!!!!

770-833-2175

Cc

:hi:

39 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

I'm sure after nearly a year of the do nothing Trump response it will yake a few months to turn this around' 

“I believe President Biden made it very clear, the plane is in a nosedive, and we gotta pull it up. And you’re not going to do that overnight,” the HHS nominee said, adding, “But we’re gonna pull it up, we have to pull it up. Failure is not an option here, and so we will.”

It's too bad ramming a light bulb up everyone's rear didn't work.🥴

3 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

I'm sure after nearly a year of the do nothing Trump response it will yake a few months to turn this around' 

“I believe President Biden made it very clear, the plane is in a nosedive, and we gotta pull it up. And you’re not going to do that overnight,” the HHS nominee said, adding, “But we’re gonna pull it up, we have to pull it up. Failure is not an option here, and so we will.”

It's too bad ramming a light bulb up everyone's rear didn't work.🥴

Mister Citizen Cain and Guard Dad, if you (or SOMEONE "U":ph34r: know) are interested in RUNNING (being in CHARGE)

of paulding.com's (Politics page...either LOCAL and Beyond)

please contact either Scott Turner 770-687-0291 or Maui' @ 770-833-2175

Cc

ps.... Please think THR---- your response... WE LOVE YOU and Need YOU! 8P:wub:

2 hours ago, Caped Crusader said:

Mister Citizen Cain and Guard Dad, if you (or SOMEONE "U":ph34r: know) are interested in RUNNING (being in CHARGE)

of paulding.com's (Politics page...either LOCAL and Beyond)

please contact either Scott Turner 770-687-0291 or Maui' @ 770-833-2175

Cc

ps.... Please think THR---- your response... WE LOVE YOU and Need YOU! 8P:wub:

GD is definitely the man for the job. In addition to his vast knowledge of ... well everything,  we would all benefit from his "fair and balanced" approach .  Besides it would amuse me to see how long it  takes him to permanently ban me from this site.  😀😄🤣

Edited by CitizenCain

Cain - as usual, your insults are of poor taste, and they reveal what you really are. Luckily for you, I have no authority on this site, so it's between you and Caped.  I am an administrator on two other forums, so I have my hands full with them and my companies, and am not interested in taking on more responsibilities. I'm trying to downsize.

You got banned from The Hwy because you clearly stated you were there to see how quickly you could piss people off and get banned. So after the moderators met and discussed, we granted your wish.

Well, I'm not like that, I don't exist to cause trouble, I'm just bold in my beliefs. And my faith prevents me from hating anyone, which is probably a statement you cannot make, given the hate you spew here.

Go ahead and apply for the position of running the political forums here. Sadly, it will just be a continuation of what killed this forum; nasty and hateful socialist politics in a conservative area. I hate that for Caped, I like the guy; but until he learns why this forum died, history will repeat itself.  Nothing I can do about it. And I will not be a part of it.

This has been a good thread, very revealing. Tomorrow marks one week for President Biden, and he's probably done more damage in that period of time than any president in history. The sad part is, he doesn't even know it. He's actually a nice guy, but mentally incompetent and he's just doing what he's told to do. Over 50,000 jobs lost, men can go into ladies restrooms with our daughters, people can now join the military and get free gender reassignment surgery, we won't be oil independent for much longer, our tax dollars will pay for baby killing in other countries, and criminals and sick people are pouring across the border. Oh and and, the Chinese Communists can now buy our defense and aerospace companies. Isn't that wonderful?

But none of that matters so long as Orange Man is gone, right?  Bad orange man!!

Hate makes people irrational.

Good night

I remember back in 2016 Republicans came up with a few names for all the disappointed Democrats, Butt Hurt was one, but the favorite was Snowflake. It was used to describe anyone that couldn't believe Donald Trump had been elected POTUS. Fast forward 4 years and while the shoe seems to be on the other foot lets face it  Democrat's are just not as good at name calling. 

GD wrote:

Hate makes people irrational.

Candidates Electoral votes Vote % Vote count

51.4%

46.9%

It is irrational to suggest that 232 is greater than 306.  It is irrational to think that 74,223,744 is greater than 81,283,485. 

I am rational as I recognize these numbers were certified by fifty state legislatures, based on the work of some 4000 independent county voter offices run by men and women whose loyalties are to their communities and their endeavors are to do a good job based on the laws of their individual states. I've covered elections and the sheer distributed nature of the beast is the greatest guarantor of honest elections, followed by the personal interests of the literally tens of thousands of 'candidates' whose names are also on the ballot. 

Beyond that, hate is hate, love is love. Love is usually expressed by the spread of good will and happiness; hate is most closely aligned with misery. 

That anyone, much less an entire political party, might embrace hate, division and an irrational interpretation of the social and physical sciences, can only be understood as an unhealthy lust for power. 

Society is served much better by working to understand the complexities of the social and physical sciences in relation to governance. There is room for conservative as well as progressive solutions to the problems and crisis we as a people face today and will continue to face throughout the future. 

Our current reality is marked by the current chaos caused by the election of someone whose mission was to destroy the administrative state, which has been ossifying over the past four decades as entrench interests conspired to maintain profitable economic engines  despite the fact continued exploitation of particular resources will wreck the environment.  The end result is the injustice that comes from the few profiting from the misery of thousands whose circumstance puts them in danger from that private taking. 

The challenge we face in making a more perfect union is centered on the concept of justice. That is a tall order. 

My understanding of justice in the context of government is famously symbolized as the level playing field. 

Anyone not blinded by hate will immediately see we have a lot of work to do. 

As we enter this challenging time, let me suggest that when confronted with a dilemma we attack the issues with pragmatism informed by understanding. 

The scourge of drugs is one example that needs a complete re-thinking with the idea that it is past time to substitute treatment for incarceration.  We've know the payback in a dramatic increase in productive lives lived by those obtaining treatment pays taxpayer dividends over the cost of housing prisoners in private jails in a system that has been gamed by the private firms who have bribed judges for juvenile bodies.   

Think about it. Isn't it a richer, more fulfilling life to consider others in public decisions and protect the individuals from the inevitable overreach of those chasing wealth and power.

And shouldn't those whose schemes cross the line endure accountability and penalties?

Again, a lot of work and we need rationality, pragmatism, accurate truths including an abiding consideration not only for liberty, but justice. 

Maybe this thread will bring healing to many others... we all need healing and hope in our lives! ❤️❤️❤️

what I mean by that is maybe we should all go have lunch in Paulding County Georgia!

Y’all do eat don’t YOU?

throwing it out there we will see what sticks. 

Keep playing nice and play often and spread the word

Cc

😇❤️😇😎👍🏻

A310C842-5E31-4243-B5CB-4021D975B663.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

Question for pubby and Cain

How many months or years will it be before the hating on Trump stops?

Are we going to be spewing hatred for the man in 2031?

I don't know when are you going to stop "spewing" hate for Obama, Hillary Clinton, Speaker Pelosi and Joe Biden ?  

19 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

I don't know when are you going to stop "spewing" hate for Obama, Hillary Clinton, Speaker Pelosi and Joe Biden ?  

How much did I mention them in this thread?

But I will say, Biden and Pelsoi are still in their office, so their policies are fair game.  Making personal attacks on them like you and pubby do Trump is a different matter.

33 minutes ago, Guard dad said:

How much did I mention them in this thread?

But I will say, Biden and Pelsoi are still in their office, so their policies are fair game.  Making personal attacks on them like you and pubby do Trump is a different matter.

"Making personal attacks on them like you and pubby do Trump is a different matter."

Oh please don't make me post a link to your facebook page. 😄

I don't know what personal attacks you are referring to and while Trump may be out of office the effects of his presidency will unfortunately haunt us for years to come.

US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

Wed, January 27, 2021, 12:12 PM

The US Department of Homeland Security declared a nationwide terrorism alert Wednesday, citing the potential threat from domestic anti-government extremists opposed to Joe Biden as president.

Edited by CitizenCain