Paulding.com

Does Biden Really Expect TRUMP Not to EXERCISE "OUR" Your's Mine and "OUR's"

Question

While I do LOVE Animals... I Believe if the SHOE were on the other foot... it would be the SAME Movie...

DIFFERENT CHARACTERS! :yahoo:

124195312_10159035637872704_460317575890

yours mine and ours.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/redtimmy

It really blows my mind how the main stream news media is condemning Trump for not conceding.

so the goal of this post is to have a calm rational discussion with your fellow neighbor and our Heavenly Father.

I wonder who will play and I wonder who will stay away.

Blessings to all who read this from the bottom of my heart.

Cc

🙏🏻❤️😎👍🏻

The champ in this picture BELOW

be chillin... 😎

A9DABCA9-8662-4628-B8C7-900E7ECEA9B9.jpeg  They Tell Me CHAMP is the DOG! :rofl:

1 answer to this question

Actually, the media is just reporting the literal fear being expressed by those concerned with the national security. 

If you haven't gathered, all those folks we used to think were our 'friends' in foreign policy were pushed away by Trump who cuddled up with the worlds' authoritarians (Putin, Xi, Kim, Erdogan, Duarte). The prospects of war and conflict have been literally taken from a relatively stable situation to one that has the prospect of descending into ever greater chaos.

For instance it was announced today that Trump just surplussed the only aircraft that is being used for world-wide, shared intelligence under a treaty negotiated by GHW Bush during the fall of the former soviet union and still in effect today.  It was basically an intelligence sharing agreement amongst the US, Russia, most of eastern and western europe, etc. It gives all the countries military's intelligence on the movements of their potential enemies but in effect, because there are no troop movements that look like a surprise attack, it works to mitigate the peace in a very efficient manner. 

The unnecessary and odd personnel changes at DOD doesn't inspire a belief in a controlled state of affairs if a crisis were to arise. I mean if you live in a world of make believe. While I don't believe we may be attacked in the homeland, I would have concern for Russia's expansion ideas in eastern Europe. After all, this is nothing new for them if you recall Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. 

Covid and other circumstances are all in the mental mix not only of our allies but especially our enemies and, if they sense that we are too internally confused, they may do these things.  

We're all still dealing with the realignments after the 2008 crash and, with the pandemic afoot (not to mention the dislocations being caused by global climate change - check out the DOD report on that sometime for a fright show) we find ourselves in what can only be described as 'interesting times.' 

Considering the current circumstance, most of us can conjure the meaning of that ancient Chinese curse - May you live in interesting times.