Paulding.com

Paulding Tunnels on The CW

Question

Hi everyone! It has been quite awhile since I posted anything but when I realized this I just couldn't help bringing this up and maybe starting a little non--offensive fun.

Who remembers all of the discussions on P.com about the Paulding Tunnels?

My wife and I were watching the TV show Stargirl because of the local ties and I realized that the Paulding Tunnels are a main feature. It's obvious that the directors and producers of the show found out about the extensive tunnel network under Dallas and Paulding.

It looks like there is an entrance somewhere in the basement of the courthouse and a lot of others scattered throughout the area.The bad guys are always going down there to meet up.

Has anyone else watched and noticed this?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

On 7/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, markdavd said:

Hi everyone! It has been quite awhile since I posted anything but when I realized this I just couldn't help bringing this up and maybe starting a little non--offensive fun.

Who remembers all of the discussions on P.com about the Paulding Tunnels?

My wife and I were watching the TV show Stargirl because of the local ties and I realized that the Paulding Tunnels are a main feature. It's obvious that the directors and producers of the show found out about the extensive tunnel network under Dallas and Paulding.

It looks like there is an entrance somewhere in the basement of the courthouse and a lot of others scattered throughout the area.The bad guys are always going down there to meet up.

Has anyone else watched and noticed this?

Brother NarkDavid...

OldSchoolSleuth is on it! 🙂

I sent them this PHOTOGRAPH...

(STBY) have to counterswitch devises... I should be back to post ARTWORK in 10

They say PEOPLE enter and NEVER are seen again!

😩🧐🙏🏻❤️😇

5D5AC4CE-3376-49C9-9915-037CE705DF1F.jpeg

Edited by Caped Crusader
To Add ARTWORK Cc🙏🏻❤️😇

I've confirmed a couple of things. First, the series Stargirl, produced in 2019 for distribution in 2020 is an ongoing sci-fi series produced in Paulding County; presumably at the Paulding studio. 

Apparently there is some debate as to the nature of this production given its employment of the tunnels. Some think this is just another idiotic conspiracy theory about the tunnels, much like the one centered around Texas and the military operation called Jade Helm back in 2015 that tried to incorporate the Paulding Tunnels. 

It seems some of the most dramatic videos regarding that were disappeared by Youtube as I recall some of these having massive viewership (over 200,000 views) whereas it is a rare one in the latest search that had over 1000 views. 

Here is one based on a paulding.com post from way-back when. 

Now most people don't believe people are being disappeared and any video depiction of such is part of this TV series that some say is produced here and in Georgia generally.

That said, the conspiracy theory of tunnels in Paulding that reach out across the south east and nation would be make the disappearing of people somewhat feasible considering the overall lore surrounding the Paulding Tunnels. 

Maybe someone could ask the gal that is running as the Republican to replace 14th District Congressman Tom Graves since she is in tight with "Qanon," whom I understand is her most trusted source and knows about this kind of stuff. 

On the other hand, the TV show seems to rate high on rotten tomatoes and IMDB which speaks to either the  genius of the powers behind this conspiracy - its a perfect cover - or their professionalism as program producers.  I'm going to have to watch to see, 'cause in this world where truth can stranger than fact ...                         

Hehehe. Makes me think of the Netflix series "Stranger Things" and the "Upside Down" tunnel system, which was filmed in Paulding County at Sleepy Hollow Farm.

On 7/20/2020 at 12:47 AM, gpatt0n said:

Here's a screen capture from the CW series Stargirl. Does anyone know what time it is?

Does anything good happen around 2:15 AM? 🤷‍♂️