Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs G

Does P.com have an App, just yet??

I was hoping we’d have an app pretty soon............🧐

9 hours ago, cptlo306 said:

Why invest money in an app when site traffic is so low?

I totally agree with what you throw out there just so you know !

My question is why I have an app people either wanna post on here or they don’t so I get that the app is probably not necessary but easiness in making a post is absolutely necessary I don’t think an app would make that any easier you still have to tell the app your preferences which is what you can do here on Paulding.com 

And not have all the artificial intelligence badger you on sales and stuff which I think is pretty cool .

No I agree if we’re going to spend any money we need to make our current application down to one step which I’ve got a video but I’m on my cell phone and I don’t know how to attach it to this post without making a post first standby I’ll try to figure it out and show you see PLT u No I agree if we’re going to spend any money we need to make our current application down to one step which I’ve got a video but I’m on my cell phone and I don’t know how to attach it to this post without making a post first standby I’ll try to figure it out and show you 

My opinion for what it is worth:  the default page when the site loads should be https://paulding.com/forum/forums/ instead of https://paulding.com/forum.  This would go directly to the list of forums instead of requiring either clicking for new topics or clicking on the forums link at the top.

And I still think many of the banners and images are way too large and make the site look old and outdated.

Other than that, it's great! 🙂

• Like 1