Paulding.com

Back to business

Question

4 answers to this question

On 4/20/2020 at 7:59 PM, Greener_Grass said:

Looks like the world is going to get back to work soon.

Yeah, I heard the undertaking business is set to boom, not to mention the overtime of those in the medical field are earning. 

But after the congress failed to bail out state and local government, I hear LEO, teachers and other local and state government workers will be being laid off not to mention the rise in state and local taxes to pay for the $5.00 N95 masks being confiscated and hoarded by FEMA.

Of course we all know why Trump won't go along with a plan to help local and state governments; it is because the hardest his states and impacted cities are mainly in Blue areas. You know, NY, NYC, Boston, MA, CA, Seattle, WA, Oregon, Chicago, Ill ... I figure Gov. Kemp knows this and knows that Trump is going to block these kinds of transfers from the Feds to the states and if wants any money, he's got to get people out there generating sales taxes. 

But what can I say, We're No. 1 .... tired of winning yet?

YEP... OPENING up the State Of Georgia...

Phase 1....???????

I called this number this morning and talk to Becky and there is no place that she knows of where I can take a test to see if I’ve already had this as I believe I have .

I  would like to give my blood for antibiotic properties 

🤠😗

4F417E54-76E0-4F61-94A5-E30866E2E5CD.png

The only thing I can find states the Health Department in Paulding County, but you have to call ahead and be certain category, i.e. first responders, medical staff, etc.

4 hours ago, ericschief said:

The only thing I can find states the Health Department in Paulding County, but you have to call ahead and be certain category, i.e. first responders, medical staff, etc.

I was hoping to be able to give them BLOOD, as I Believe I had This Back 2nd week of February...

I spoke to BECKY at the GDPH TESTS for testing for antibodies is NOT available yet.:(

• Like 1