Paulding.com

We want to invite you all to join the Paulding County Restaurants Group. We want this group to be a place that helps promote our favorite restaurants during a time that they are unable to operate their business in the normal manner. We all love to eat out and want the best for our favorite spots. We pray that things will get back to normal for everyone as soon as possible. So if you know any restaurants in Paulding County that are doing delivery or take out please share them here.
Invite others to join and share!
Keep it positive!

Paulding County Restaurants

PC Rest Facebook.png

Edited by atlga2020
Displaying one restaurant and phone number instead of group.
  • Like 1
On 4/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, atlga2020 said:

We want to invite you all to join the Paulding County Restaurants Group. We want this group to be a place that helps promote our favorite restaurants during a time that they are unable to operate their business in the normal manner. We all love to eat out and want the best for our favorite spots. We pray that things will get back to normal for everyone as soon as possible. So if you know any restaurants in Paulding County that are doing delivery or take out please share them here.
Invite others to join and share!
Keep it positive!

I Believe I left you a  DETAILED VOICE Mail

if you are the  ADMN for the Facebook link you POSTED. That I BELIEVE to be factual :hi:

WE on Paulding.com  am ALL for comunity...JSYK :wub:

You are MORE than welcome to use this PLATFORM...

Post HERE before you POST To Facebook.

I will wait to hear from you before we take the NEXT step.

In other words... This POST will remain VISIBLE until I HEAR from you.

Curtis 770-833-2175 

Sorry, left a voice mail to you . Somehow your voicemail message went to one of my clients voicemail and she just forwarded it to me. I am the business manger on her account but I don't understand how she got it instead of me directly. 

"Post HERE before you POST To Facebook." Didn't quite understand that statement. It is a Facebook group.

Didn't mean to break any rules. Please delete the post if needed.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Like 1