Paulding.com

coronavirus

Question

OK I have to believe that at least 25% of Paulding County residents go to church and believe in my Lord Jesus Christ. So my Question is why is everyone freaking out over what God already know is going to happen?  In Matthew 6:34 it say Therefore do not worry about tomorrow ,for tomorrow will worry about itself Each day has enough trouble of its own. This tells me to enjoy life in our Lord. So enjoy life and wash your hands.and p.s. you don't need all that toilet paper. Have a goodnight and God Bless!!

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Greener_Grass said:

OK I have to believe that at least 25% of Paulding County residents go to church and believe in my Lord Jesus Christ. So my Question is why is everyone freaking out over what God already know is going to happen?  In Matthew 6:34 it say Therefore do not worry about tomorrow ,for tomorrow will worry about itself Each day has enough trouble of its own. This tells me to enjoy life in our Lord. So enjoy life and wash your hands.and p.s. you don't need all that toilet paper. Have a goodnight and God Bless!!

I guess a lot of the people who claim to be CHRISTIAN are only CHRISTIAN on Sunday? :rolleyes:

Tis not mine to JUDGE :wub:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Greener_Grass said:

I'm a Christian and I don't think He meant not to take precautions from illnesses such as COVID-19.  I think Christians who have symptoms of the virus should be responsible and stay away from the public to reduce infecting others.

• Like 3