Paulding.com

Funny you should mention that since the construction news on the RCR website hasn't been updated since 1st Quarter of Last year, the original completion date.  They have a few pictures from Sept, when the dam was supposed to start filling (6 months late, but I will say I expected that with all the rain we've had for the last 2 years)

However, rumor that I've heard is that it's still empty, as the county screwed up the dam construction and can't get the Corps to approve starting the filling process.  Thus, no news. 

Since I've seen no logging trucks coming out, I tend to believe the rumor as they are supposed to be logging the area as it fills to keep dirt washout to a minimum. 

So until they can fix it, we get to pay for the dam construction *and* pay Cobb to process our water!!    Lucky us!

2 hours ago, The Sound Guy said:

Funny you should mention that since the construction news on the RCR website hasn't been updated since 1st Quarter of Last year, the original completion date.  They have a few pictures from Sept, when the dam was supposed to start filling (6 months late, but I will say I expected that with all the rain we've had for the last 2 years)

However, rumor that I've heard is that it's still empty, as the county screwed up the dam construction and can't get the Corps to approve starting the filling process.  Thus, no news. 

Since I've seen no logging trucks coming out, I tend to believe the rumor as they are supposed to be logging the area as it fills to keep dirt washout to a minimum. 

So until they can fix it, we get to pay for the dam construction *and* pay Cobb to process our water!!    Lucky us!

I wish p.com had some resident nosey neighbors in the house!

667309245-Droopy_Dog-1.jpgthWQFI9SVC.jpg