Paulding.com

Paulding County Coroner Confirms 2 Deaths, Had Flu Symptoms

Also, channel 2 Action News reports the same thing. Here is a screenshot of what I took from Facebook. I don’t know how to insert a link, on Pcom, anymore!! You may have to click on the photos to read the whole thing. Mind you, these are just pictures. Prayers for the Families and Friends.  Let me “see” if I can find some more info.

014D6AE2-AC75-4B95-B2C0-11016BA747EC.png

5F5FEE88-26B1-4C69-B926-BA84436404B5.png

I know of 5 people within the last 2 days that have been diagnosed with the flu, some of them had the shot, some did not.  I think the  site that posted the *trusted source*  should have done more research, before  posting that topic and staring a panic. I am glad Lindsey  tried to put everyone at ease about it. 

• 2 months later...

Too sad that anybody is dying from this pandemic.   I told hubby today I would have never thought I would see the day that America would be held hostage to something like this!   Let’s just stay in place til this is over!  And it will be and in the meantime, we need to be kind to each other, pray for each other and not listen to negative statements about the job that the Administration is doing.   They are all tired and working hard to get us through this thing!  Stepping off my soapbox....