Paulding.com

Produce Day at the Food Bank 09/15 (updated 09/11)

It’s that time again and please remember to get there early. Also, there aren’t any restrooms so, please take care of your business before you get in line.  Please remember to keep Social Distancing, Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands Regularly for 20 seconds, with warm water and soap!!! Hope to be back in the Office one day!! I miss going into work, every Tuesday!! The address is 228 W. Spring St, Dallas, Helping Hands (Red brick building) sits just below the City Parking Lot, in Downtown Dallas.

Have A Blessed Day.

171B3C43-7DEA-4352-B06C-70D1AE106895.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Caped Crusader,  Is it possible for me to keep using THIS thread? Instead of me having to start a new one, each month?  As long as I'm able to change the Date in the Title and delete the old picture and add the current months picture. What's your thoughts on this?

27 minutes ago, Mrs G said:

Caped Crusader,  Is it possible for me to keep using THIS thread? Instead of me having to start a new one, each month?  As long as I'm able to change the Date in the Title and delete the old picture and add the current months picture. What's your thoughts on this?

Yes Mam...:friends:

Also, is it possible for you guys to set up a table that represents

555 lbs of food? (@ Helping Hands) Grass Envy and Myself would like

to get a VISUAL Picture to share so people can really see what .18 cents

a pound really really looks like.

Bringing you a $100.oo Donation

Helping Hands WON!:db:

WINNER WINNER of the Chicken Dinner! (December Pay It Forward Drawing from Paulding.com) 

I'll try to get with Reva tomorrow and see if she can get me a picture. That's a Great idea!! A visual really would put it into perspective, as to how much $50, $100 and so on, could buy!! THANK YOU, don't forget your Tax Receipt!!!!

Remember it WILL be cold, make sure you have a warm blanket in your car,  Just in case you’re car stalls out, or something.  I always keep an extra set of clothes and a blanket or two in my car. Most especially a thick pair of socks. The socks can be used either for your feet or your hands.  For my extra set of clothes, I usually have sweatpants, a sweatshirt with an extra long sleeved undershirt. This way if need be, I can layer my clothing!!!  I like to be ahead of the game!! Also, make sure your car is full of gas or at least have a half a tank. In cold weather.   I know I should have posted this little tid bit of information, earlier!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep this on the Front page so that everyone has the opportunity to see it and hopefully be able to partake in this distribution!!! Be Safe Everyone and Have A Blessed Evening!! 

• Like 1
  • Mrs G changed the title to Produce Day at the Food Bank 09/15 (updated 09/11)