Paulding.com

Do You listen with your ❤️ or 👀’s

Question

CFCAD165-3EA1-4BC6-9A16-B0DEA16158A3.jpeg

Giving of Thanks

Westridge Church 9:am Service OMG!!!

At the 9:00am service of my home church WESTRIDGE,  our pastor Paul delivered such a powerful message!

Thankful I was listening with my ❤️and not my 👀’s

In case you missed it I will post a link later once it becomes available! :good:

Here is the video of the  Message with the HORN of PLENTY!

ENJOY and please, if you feel led to respond in this thread, do so

and share it with people that you know who are a Christ follower as well!

TRULY thankful of being able to share the Gospel Freely!

ENJOY!

1 answer to this question

A few years ago,  I would have said that Cornucopia would be work related however looking back me staying in  in my son's life instead of running around the country I would consider my greatest Cornucopia as I was able to watch him grow up and become the young man that he is which I must say I am absolutely proud of him!

Also in the same breath I will say that as long as I’m allowed to stay close to him I will guide him to the best of my ability as I am his earthly father and I am thankful that he knows his heavenly father!

Here is an EXCERPT from  Preacherpollard's  article Called Christian Conucopia

(LINK INCLUDED) 

However, that is not to say the cornucopia is simply another symbol originating in paganism.  Although some specific symbols and depictions would have come from their own imagination and practices, the Old Testament often shows the “horn” as a symbol of power.  Thus, David exults God for being the horn of his salvation (2 Sam. 22:3).  Repeatedly, in the Psalms, David speaks of God causing the righteous man’s horn to be exalted (cf. 89:17; 92:10; 148:14; etc.).  In Daniel’s, Micah’s, and Zechariah’s prophesies, the horn appears in visions as symbols of power and strength.

• Like 1