Paulding.com

Soft Drinks – Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Seltzer, & More! $2.50

Shelf from left.jpg

Soft Drinks – Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Seltzer, & More! 

12ct 12oz Cans: $2.50/each

Why pay more at the grocery store?

Buy your soft drinks from us instead!

Choose from favorites such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Canada Dry, Sprite, Polar Seltzer, & more!*

*Selection varies from day to day & availability is not guaranteed. First come first serve.

Some cartons have shelf wear & have been re-sealed, but all cans are present & in date.

Compare At $5.49+

OUR PRICE: $2.50

Shop A & M, where you can find Closeouts For Less!

Visit us Mon-Fri 9-5 at 201 International Parkway, Dallas, Ga 30157

Cart with mostly.jpg

Shelf from right.jpg

DrP Barqs M Dew.jpg

I think I see some diet coke in the stock ... is there any DDP ... Diet Dr. Pepper ... cause I'm probably game for all the DDP you got. As far as the other poster, you paid for the privilege and they're just complaining about pcom which they love to hate. Why they'd travel across Georgia from the distant place at least one of them lives to give a high-five if they could run A&M off pcom. With the new board I've not quite figured how to 'disappear' individual posts (only topics) but if one of the other owners have the tool, I'd recommend using it. Anyway Brad, thanks for the heads up on the cola and don't worry about the negativity that these particular posters are famous for. gpatton