Paulding.com

vape.png

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is pushing to enact a statewide ban on the sale of flavored e-cigarettes Tuesday, amid growing health concerns connected to vaping, especially among youn

NEW YORK -- New York became the first state to ban the sale of flavored e-cigarettes Tuesday, a move that comes as federal health officials investigate a mysterious surge of severe breathing illnesses linked to vaping.

Click the LINK Below for the rest of the story.

NEW YORK BANS FLAVORED VAPING PRODUCTS

• 2 weeks later...

I am an ex smoker I quit cold turkey after 30+years of smoking...and I think I would rather see a young person smoke  tobacco other then vape..of coarse it would be best to not smoke at all but this vaping thing is killing or permanently harming way to many..I think it should be outlawed every where but this is just my opinion 

10 hours ago, Mrskittycat said:

I am an ex smoker I quit cold turkey after 30+years of smoking...and I think I would rather see a young person smoke  tobacco other then vape..of coarse it would be best to not smoke at all but this vaping thing is killing or permanently harming way to many..I think it should be outlawed every where but this is just my opinion 

It is TRULY a problem in OUR Schools :unknw:

The SAD part is WE live in a WORLD that we have PEOPLE, companies that choose PROFITS over PEOPLE.

Just Sayin... 

CLICK the link below

Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tainted with hydrogen cyanide

Parents have no idea their kids are vaping!  The flavored stuff is scary.  There are so many things wrong with vaping!   And on another note, WHY is there advertising for vapes and not cigarettes?   Those were banned years ago.  Why not the vaping products?  They have nicotine.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Can anybody explain me what's so wrong with vapes? I know some low quality stuff can explode, is it the thing? Cause I can't see why cigarettes are better. I know some trustworthy online stores [removed external link that looks like advertising], besides, I've heard vapes help to quit smoking completely. 

Edited by Mrs. Lulu
removed external link that looks like advertising
  • 3 weeks later...

I find such talk of banning popular products such as electronic cigarettes (vapes) as overblown efforts on par with the presumed threats to 'take everyone's guns.'

There may be some regulation needed but the idea of across the board bans are flights of fantasy by folks like Cuomo designed, imo, to hype sales by instilling the fear that products may disappear.

While there is no doubt in my mind that regulation will come, this is more a guerilla marketing effort to hype sales.