Paulding.com

Accessing Pcom

I'm assuming you mean in typing in the URL in the address bar. 

Your browser may be remembering the link to the old page that showed all the topics.  (Mine will finish URLs for me sometimes.)

I had to reset my history to get rid of the old links. 

Delete your old bookmark to P'Com and clear your cookies and cache. Your computer is likely directing you to the old "Current Topics" page, which no longer exists.

When you get to the new main page, make a new bookmark for it.

2 minutes ago, The Sound Guy said:

I'm assuming you mean in typing in the URL in the address bar. 

Your browser may be remembering the link to the old page that showed all the topics.  (Mine will finish URLs for me sometimes.)

I had to reset my history to get rid of the old links. 

Nerd!

Not sure  where to post certain questions here anymore, I'll leave this one to the mods.  Anybody know what was going on off East Paulding and Mt. Tabor late this afternoon?  At least 8 PC LEO vehicles with lights going had someone pulled over on a side street.  Drug bust maybe?  

1 minute ago, cptlo306 said:

Going to simply paulding.com does give the page not found error.  Going to paulding.com/forum works correctly.  There is probably a setting in the admin section to set the default home page.

Thanks!

That is one thing about the old layout I miss, when you went to see what people were posting (activity) over say the past week or so you saw the titles and after clicking on a title you could see the comments for that subject. Now you're seeing every post being made in no particular order and it's a jumbled up mess.

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1