Paulding.com

There will be a new list of rules and such coming out soon. The basic thing is for everybody to be nice, have fun and act like you're talking to everybody in their own living room. Easy way to keep problems down.

There is something that needs to be done now. A few sites will no longer be accepted for linking. Hate sites will not be acceptable in the context of supporting a view. Aryan Nation or Terrorist sites are obvious examples.

There will also be on the list sites that are filled with hate speech that have been banned elsewhere. These will be on a case by case basis but one that will not be accepted anymore is Breitbart. Several other places have banned Breitbart for its inflammatory content and hate speech and this is one that the New Paulding.com will no longer allow either.

Please be patient as all the kinks are worked out. This is still some trial and error but on the issue of Breitbart, there is no discussion.

Thank you.

I'm curious what exactly is considered 'hate' speech. There are lots of sites with speech I hate but I'm guessing those probably won't be on the list (nor should they).

cptlo306, I ENCOURAGE you to VOICE your suggestions (opinions) as to what you believe is a SAFE Site or not as your THOUGHTS and feelings do matter! :wub:

as we are in the re-building phase... and This NEW Paulding.com is governed, DRIVEN by the COMMUNITY for the Community.

I am referring to the Paid or FREE forums :hi: :wub:

I am referring to the Paid or FREE forums :hi: :wub:

You may already be planning to give details later but can you elaborate on the paid vs free part? From an earlier post, it sounds like the political forum will soon be paid only. Is that correct? Will other forums also be paid access only?

I'm curious what exactly is considered 'hate' speech. There are lots of sites with speech I hate but I'm guessing those probably won't be on the list (nor should they).

ACTUALLY.... if you feel like it I encourage you to start a NEW Thread asking people what they consider FAMILY Friendly (SAFE)

I would but I type SLOW! that's why I use SOOOOOO Many emojis :crazy:

really difficult to mince my words with artwork(Pictures,emojis)

The main reason YOU or anyone else has not seen a lot of NEW STUFF written in INK/STONE

#teamof9 is waiting for the GREENLIGHT on the update to be complete.... so we are not losing the wind in our sails!

:hi: :wub:

Anything Pro-Trump must be considered inflammatory hate speech and will be banned by Barney Fife.... however, if you love Obama and thinks he's hanging out at the creek walking on water, then anything you say is just dandy.

Your distinguished colleagues (the left leaning moderators) have alienated many pcommers and they've left for greener pastures because of nonsense like banning Breitbart.

Breitbart speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. please make a note of it. 

“Honey badger don’t give a s---” is the Breitbart motto

To suggest they care about the truth is to ignore the fact that honey badger don't give a s----

That is what Brietbart is. You know it and I know it.  We all know in fact that Brietbart is about destroying what little order there is in the world as doing so elevates the bullies in the world to prominence..  If they can convince Uncle Sam that he's the honey badger, they can make the  .  

We all know that bullies are incompetents who cover their incompetence by playing games in which they do not abide by any rules. Chaos, in other words.

gpatton

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:41 AM, Foxmeister said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the list.

ME TOO... UNTIL THEN THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES...

Yo, Brother GOOD to SEE Your SCREEN NAME!

Hope ALL is well with you my FRIEND! :wub:

Will YOU HELP the #Teamof9:angel::wub:

By starting a NEW TOPIC PLEASE

So, YOU and ALL of US MEMBERS of Paulding.com

Can have  FAIR INPUT and then the #Teamof9:angel::wub:

Will VOTE  :good:

I TRULY HOPE that "ANYONE" will take the INITIATIVE

so the #Teamof9:angel::wub:  does not have to be the JUDGE and JURY;)

"ANYONE" Pickin up what the Caped is throw-N Down.

Caped :hi::wub:

Breitbart is absolutely a partisan site. But it is not a hate site. 

There are far worse that should have been mentioned. The fact that a conservative site was singled out concerns me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think that is one of the conundrums we're dealing with ... where partisanship ends and hate begins. 

With Trump courting his base, which includes white nationalists who have adopted him, his rhetoric even in the eyes of folks like Rick Santorum, have gone too far and are over the top. 

The concern is that Trump, in his quest to retain his office, seems willing to continue his rhetoric even as his words inspire his base take their ample armory of assault weapons and turn them on the 'democrats' ... or at least democrats of color. 

The 29 people who lost their lives this past weekend are not likely to dismiss their passing as the fruits of partisanship. Of course suppressing the vote being a partisan effort has to admit these 29 will never get to vote their opinion this was not partisanship but hatred at play.

gpatton

The more things change, the more they stay the same. All this, I'm sure, will somehow be covered under the "Tip O'Neill Ruling" rendered earlier in the studio thread. 

How long will someone keeping walking this line. It's thin enough it's got to be tough on the feet.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Blunt Trauma said:

The more things change, the more they stay the same. All this, I'm sure, will somehow be covered under the "Tip O'Neill Ruling" rendered earlier in the studio thread. 

How long will someone keeping walking this line. It's thin enough it's got to be tough on the feet.

I'm sure it is a DAILY Struggle for EVERYONE, I know it is for me.

Maybe that is a NEW FORUM... Daily Struggles away from HOME (Paulding County Georgia)

16 hours ago, Blunt Trauma said:

Some animals are more equal than others...