Paulding.com

While you are fixing things, Mr Crusader.....

I have noticed that it takes as long as 10 seconds for this site to load on my desktop. Every other site loads in one to two seconds. I also get a warning triangle and a "not secure" warning. I'm using Chrome as a browser, BTW. And switching to another topic is equally slow.

I have noticed that it takes as long as 10 seconds for this site to load on my desktop. Every other site loads in one to two seconds. I also get a warning triangle and a "not secure" warning. I'm using Chrome as a browser, BTW. And switching to another topic is equally slow.

Thank You!

We are in the process of FIXING that.

******* the REASON it shows NOT SECURE is we take NO Personal information to be aMEMBER

only an email address :rolleyes: :wub:

To be BLUNTLY Honest... there is a LEARNING CURVE

to Streamlining/TRIMMING the current (INVISION) site of UNNECESSARY

Baggage/Content that we DO NOT WANT to carry over to the NEW conversion.

Thankful for EVERYONE's patience

I'm Sure you have noticed things disappearing and the site's demeanor

changing! :wub:

wish WE could move quicker...

Caped

ps. @ the Justice League we use ATT @ the BAT Cave we use COMCAST

for the BAT Cave computer it is a lot faster!

******That is the one of the MAIN REASONS the #teamof9 took over p.com

to HEAL our Community.

66330382_10214215927218803_1548992204549

I also get a warning triangle and a "not secure" warning. I'm using Chrome as a browser, BTW.

The "Not Secure" warning is just letting you know that you are using the HTTP protocol to access the site, instead of the secure version HTTPS.

This means that the information your browser is sending the site is in cleartext, not encrypted so that anyone intercepting the packets can't read it.

Since this is a public site, it's not really a big deal. (Financial and store sites on the other hand should *always* use HTTPS so that your financial information is encrypted)

If you try to use HTTPS with Pcom, your browser may reject it as the cert used on the site is not traceable back to a well known certificate provider. That's what Caped will need to get replaced to clear up the error. (Well, you can download and add the PCOM certificate to your browser to clear the issue, but I haven't bothered for a public site like this. )

Just make sure your username/password combination here is not used anywhere else and you will be golden.