Relay For Life 2012

THE GARDEN SPOT

Health and heathly living

Projects

Club News

Features

coupon clippers

there is more but that is enough to get you started lol

just about everything is posted in the internet cafe.

• Like 3

I agree

No, Dont get rid of the Coupon Clippers, (If theres enough interest) I might be inclined to get on Pcom more often! Ive not been on here in, close to a year, I think. But, Im still couponing and giving to Different Charities. The General and I, are still Volunteering at Helping Hands. Hes been there over 10 years and Ive been there over 11 yrs. You wouldnt believe how far Helping Hands has come, since moving from the double wide trailer. We have a Senior Box Program for 60 (I think) yrs and older. We also have Produce Day. Which is the 3rd Tuesday of every month. This program is for people 55 yrs and older. There are NO residency or income restrictions for the Produce Program. We never know what we have until the truck arrives and is unloaded.

• Like 6

No, Dont get rid of the Coupon Clippers, (If theres enough interest) I might be inclined to get on Pcom more often! Ive not been on here in, close to a year, I think. But, Im still couponing and giving to Different Charities. The General and I, are still Volunteering at Helping Hands. Hes been there over 10 years and Ive been there over 11 yrs. You wouldnt believe how far Helping Hands has come, since moving from the double wide trailer. We have a Senior Box Program for 60 (I think) yrs and older. We also have Produce Day. Which is the 3rd Tuesday of every month. This program is for people 55 yrs and older. There are NO residency or income restrictions for the Produce Program. We never know what we have until the truck arrives and is unloaded.

Mrs. G

Good Morning :hi:

What made Paulding.com are people like you and Mr. G! :wub:

"OUR" Home is "YOUR" Home :good:

• Like 1

Mrs. G

Good Morning :hi:

What made Paulding.com are people like you and Mr. G! :wub:

"OUR" Home is "YOUR" Home :good:

Hello, how have you been doing? We’re good. I just hope it was ok for me to post about Helping Hands, in this thread. Paulding.com doing away with the Community Chest? If not, is that where my posts about HH, should go?

I second this post.

Hello, how have you been doing? We’re good. I just hope it was ok for me to post about Helping Hands, in this thread. Paulding.com doing away with the Community Chest? If not, is that where my posts about HH, should go?

We Just Took Ownership 174 Hours ago :good:

Have a lot of CLUTTER to get rid of.

Our Goal is to make CHANGES to the SITE

and NOT Interrupt YOUR Paulding.com programming.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

currently, on Helping Hands continue to post like you always have... :good:

Paulding.com is ALL About Community!

65909309_10214218586365280_1977309188237

• Like 2

Don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering are there volunteers for senior citizens that might need to go as an outpatient at a hospital and need someone to be there with them? I might need cateract surgery and will need someone with me and dont know of anyone ,could pay a fee.