Paulding.com

No more warnings. It stops now. The moderation team has gone back over the mod notes for nearly 15 years and it is always the same thing and a few of the same people. Insult a poster then report it when the poster claps back. It is the same one or two that report things all the time.

We've had it.

If you can't grow up and discuss things like an adult, you will get bullets. If you insult a poster, you will get bullets. That goes for insulting Pubby, too, because it has gotten to where it is open season to insult him and his board.

If you act like a child, you will be sent home. Not time outs. Gone. We're fed up with your bullying other posters. Your insult someone then cry foul when the same is said to you.

All this has, once again, gone off the board into real life trying to hurt others with rumors, police reports, threats and everything else. This is not what we expect from people who claim the Golden Rule. It is not what we expect from posters.

When will your ambitions to be a decent human being live up to our expectations?

It stops today. Right now.

No more warnings. It stops now. The moderation team has gone back over the mod notes for nearly 15 years and it is always the same thing and a few of the same people. Insult a poster then report it when the poster claps back. It is the same one or two that report things all the time.

We've had it.

If you can't grow up and discuss things like an adult, you will get bullets. If you insult a poster, you will get bullets. That goes for insulting Pubby, too, because it has gotten to where it is open season to insult him and his board.

If you act like a child, you will be sent home. Not time outs. Gone. We're fed up with your bullying other posters. Your insult someone then cry foul when the same is said to you.

All this has, once again, gone off the board into real life trying to hurt others with rumors, police reports, threats and everything else. This is not what we expect from people who claim the Golden Rule. It is not what we expect from posters.

When will your ambitions to be a decent human being live up to our expectations?

It stops today. Right now.

Barney,

From 1 Crime Fighter to Another... "THANK YOU!!!" :angel: :friends: :wub: :hi:

L :shok: :shok: KING Forward to working with you and...

"MAKING PAULDING.COM" Great Again!

:wub: Love You Like a BROTHER my friend! :wub:

#whoeverisreadingthisusethebatlightifyounedtheCapedCrusader :hi:

Thanks for Deputizing me

Caped Crusader :hi:

• Like 1

In case a reminder is needed, public complaints about moderation are not tolerated. If you want to discuss moderation in your situation, there is the PM option. That has been a rule for a very long time. No one is special when it comes to this rule. I'm sure some will want to say they were dinged without cause but the rules on this are clear.

Thank you Barney! I may be a bit new to this job but from what I have seen in the complaints and stuff, this mess has gotten way outta hand. I'm sure a few will claim they were unfairly singled out but, no, they know. People can act like adults or act like children. This is not a free for all and it ain't a place to say whatever you want at whoever you want just because you can.

Thank you Barney! I may be a bit new to this job but from what I have seen in the complaints and stuff, this mess has gotten way outta hand. I'm sure a few will claim they were unfairly singled out but, no, they know. People can act like adults or act like children. This is not a free for all and it ain't a place to say whatever you want at whoever you want just because you can.

Do all these rules apply to Pubby also? Just curious....

Everyone.

Yeah, it looks like a few are intentionally breaking the known rules. It will no longer be tolerated.

Everyone may discuss but the personal attacks and just being an ass is no longer acceptable. We've had it. Done. Play nice.

Keep up the good work deputy the townspeople are much obliged.

• Like 2