Paulding.com

Trumps inherent dishonesty

This is out in the open for all to see. Do you think its ok for the president to call these people horrible names all the while paying them to work for him?

His lies are well documented, I just wanted to isolate one instance for discussion.

Here is a article.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-literally-had-his-bed-made-and-toilet-cleaned-undocumented-1247890

Trump's properties all have a reputation of bringing in foreign workers both legally and illegally. It's no different than his criticism of companies that operate factories overseas while at the same time he makes cheap suits and ties and his daughter makes designer shoe knockoffs in China.

The good news is you can only fool some of the people some of the time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-trump-lawyer-met-russian-offering-political-synergy-020704466--politics.html

Y’all are just reaching. She said/he said

“There is no evidence that Trump himself or executives at his company knew the two women were illegals—Morales admitted she was hired with phony documents—however, the women claim at least two supervisors at the club were aware of their situation and helped them keep their jobs.”

• Like 1

Y’all are just reaching. She said/he said

“There is no evidence that Trump himself or executives at his company knew the two women were illegals—Morales admitted she was hired with phony documents—however, the women claim at least two supervisors at the club were aware of their situation and helped them keep their jobs.”

Somebody's reaching alright, question is who.

Do you really think Trump could spend as much time at Mar A Lago as he does and not notice 90% of his staff are speaking spanish?

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1

Somebody's reaching alright, question is who.

Do you really think Trump could spend as much time at Mar A Lago as he does and not notice 90% of his staff are speaking spanish?

If a person is heard speaking Spanish, it should be assumed they are illegals? I'd say that is a racist statement.

• Like 1

I had my house roofed last summer. I did not ask for the workers ID, but I’m in favor of the wall and controlled imigration to verify we are allowing people in that will help America remain strong.

I guess that makes me a terrible person too?

• Like 2

If a person is heard speaking Spanish, it should be assumed they are illegals? I'd say that is a racist statement.

And I’d say, that’s an attempt to divert the conversation. And, honestly, cc’s post does even come close to trumps name calling when it comes to rasists remarks.

Also, this is not a thread about racism. Do you think trump is accountable because he employees illegal immigrants?

Donald Trump owns approximately 500 companies and employs 22,450 people.

Yet you expect him to personally investigate every one of them and be 100% sure that they are pristine?

From your own Article:

There is no evidence that Trump himself or executives at his company knew the two women were illegals—Morales admitted she was hired with phony documents

This is just more of you haters looking for ways to justify your hate.

• Like 1

I had my house roofed last summer. I did not ask for the workers ID, but I’m in favor of the wall and controlled imigration to verify we are allowing people in that will help America remain strong.

I guess that makes me a terrible person too?

No. And no one said you are a terrible person. I’m just interested if people think that our president should be held accountable for employing illegals.

Donald Trump owns approximately 500 companies and employs 22,450 people.

Yet you expect him to personally investigate every one of them and be 100% sure that they are pristine?

From your own Article:

This is just more of you haters looking for ways to justify your hate.

No. That just your attempt to spin this into hate so then you can gloat over all the hate going on. Only one problem through, there’s no hate. Not on my end anyway.

No. That just your attempt to spin this into hate so then you can gloat over all the hate going on. Only one problem through, there’s no hate. Not on my end anyway.

I don't need to spin this into hate, it's clearly already that. You and Cain just jump at any and every opportunity to slam the guy, no matter how petty it is. There are some legitimate reasons to criticize the man, but this is not one of them.

I’m just interested if people think that our president should be held accountable for employing illegals.

Held accountable for what? Your own article states that there's no evidence that Trump or his people knew the lady was illegals, and she admits that she used fake papers to get the job. She lied and falsified her documents.

If Trump knowingly employed illegals and allowed it to go on, that would be one thing. But there is zero evidence that Trump was aware of this, and the indications are that he was not aware of it.

So what are we to hold him accountable for? Not being perfect?

• Like 1

I don't need to spin this into hate, it's clearly already that. You and Cain just jump at any and every opportunity to slam the guy, no matter how petty it is. There are some legitimate reasons to criticize the man, but this is not one of them.)

Held accountable for what? Your own article states that there's no evidence that Trump or his people knew the lady was illegals, and she admits that she used fake papers to get the job. She lied and falsified her documents.

If Trump knowingly employed illegals and allowed it to go on, that would be one thing. But there is zero evidence that Trump was aware of this, and the indications are that he was not aware of it.

So what are we to hold him accountable for? Not being perfect?

OK, so employing illegals goes into the not perfect slot.

I have never once said, I hate trump. Ever. Youve said that Ive said it upteen times but Ive never actually said it.

Edited by Rocky's Mom
  • Like 1

OK, so employing illegals goes into the “not perfect” slot.

It could.

Would you expect a CEO of a 500 company conglomerate employing 22.450 people to be aware of every single detail that goes on?

If so, you have high expectations.

I employ but a tiny fraction of that, and I can't possibly know every little thing that goes on.

So, going on the premise that if trump didn’t know he had hired illegals when they were hired, he should know by now right? Do you think these people should be brought to immigration’s attention? So that deportation proceedings can get under way?

So, going on the premise that if trump didn’t know he had hired illegals when they were hired, he should know by now right? Do you think these people should be brought to immigration’s attention? So that deportation proceedings can get under way?

Any immigrant identified to be in this country should be deported. Do you not agree?

And I’d say, that’s an attempt to divert the conversation. And, honestly, cc’s post does even come close to trumps name calling when it comes to rasists remarks.

Also, this is not a thread about racism. Do you think trump is accountable because he employees illegal immigrants?

Not an attempt to divert at all. I'm calling CC out on the statement he made. It was in fact a racist statement.

OK, RM, let's bring it home.

The mods here have stated time and again that they can't read every post, and if we don't report posts that break the rules, they might not know about them. For the record, I agree with them, being a mod myself. We depend on the membership to "call 911", so to speak.

So applying your criteria here; pubby (the CEO of P'Com) is to be held directly responsible for any and every post here, whether he is aware of them or not.

Do I have this correct?

• Like 3

Any immigrant identified to be in this country should be deported. Do you not agree?

Not an attempt to divert at all. I'm calling CC out on the statement he made. It was in fact a racist statement.

Any immigrant???

OK, RM, let's bring it home.

The mods here have stated time and again that they can't read every post, and if we don't report posts that break the rules, they might not know about them. For the record, I agree with them, being a mod myself. We depend on the membership to "call 911", so to speak.

So applying your criteria here; pubby (the CEO of P'Com) is to be held directly responsible for any and every post here, whether he is aware of them or not.

Do I have this correct?

This is a community message board and as such opinions are part and parcel so that comparison doesn’t even make sense.

This is a community message board and as such opinions are part and parcel so that comparison doesn’t even make sense.

So you approve of using double standards based on who you like or don't like.

Gotcha.

• Like 1

Didn’t say that at all. What I said was that your comparison didn’t make sense and I stand by that statement.

It does make sense. You claim Trump as the owner of Mar-a-Largo should have known and been responsible for two illegals working there; even though he has others he hired to manage the place, to include hiring personnel. In other words, the owner is responsible. That would mean pubby as the owner of this site is responsible for everything that goes on here - good and bad.

• Like 1

I remember when trump was yelling and screaming about the costs of his workers healthcare through Obamacare. So I guess that trump can confirm their healthcare costs but not their immigration status?

Got it.

• Like 1

I remember when trump was yelling and screaming about the costs of his workers healthcare through Obamacare. So I guess that trump can confirm their healthcare costs but not their immigration status?

Got it.

Ummmm, healthcare is a major line-item on his budget, unknown illegals on his payroll is not. Any CEO/manager/etc worth their salt will be all over their P&Ls (that's Profit and Loss statement for you non-business people) at least on a weekly basis.

Your comparison is so far from valid it's laughable, and only shows your lack of business knowledge.

Sorry I'm still laughing at you calling me a racist. BTW El Zero does it make you feel like a man piling on Rocky's Mom with your butt buddy GD?

Its sad that yall think just because someone speaks Spanish that theyre bad and illegal and should be deported.

Get off that phony ass soapbox Lady before you fall and hurt yourself. It's not us Democrats that say you shouldn't be able to vote if you can't speak english.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm still laughing at you calling me a racist. BTW El Zero does it make you feel like a man piling on Rocky's Mom with your butt buddy GD?

Just stop!

No one is piling on RM. She started a thread, which just happens to be extremely petty, and we're debating with her. If you think she's too fragile because she's a woman, then that's your own sexism at play.

Get off that phony ass soapbox Lady before you fall and hurt yourself. It's not us Democrats that say you shouldn't be able to vote if you can't speak english.

Now that's rich that in the same post, you criticize me and EZ for debating RM (and politically, I will add), and then you jump on Shan.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

• Like 3

Ummmm, healthcare is a major line-item on his budget, unknown illegals on his payroll is not. Any CEO/manager/etc worth their salt will be all over their P&Ls (that's Profit and Loss statement for you non-business people) at least on a weekly basis.

Your comparison is so far from valid it's laughable, and only shows your lack of business knowledge.

Oh just hush. For you to compare trumps business model to pubbys business model is beyond stupid and very, very silly I might add. Edited by Rocky's Mom
  • Like 2

Just stop!

No one is piling on RM. She started a thread, which just happens to be extremely petty, and we're debating with her. If you think she's too fragile because she's a woman, then that's your own sexism at play.

Now that's rich that in the same post, you criticize me and EZ for debating RM (and politically, I will add), and then you jump on Shan.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It's no secret you've been stalking RM for years here on pcom. Ive always suspected it's your way of feeling like a man because at home you wouldn't dare talk back .

It's no secret you've been stalking RM for years here on pcom. Ive always suspected it's your way of feeling like a man because at home you wouldn't dare talk back .

Any other sinister theories you'd like to float?

I stalk no one. But I do take issue with ignorance and lies. If that correlates to stalking you (you've made that claim as well) and RM, then that should tell you something.

Any other sinister theories you'd like to float?

I stalk no one. But I do take issue with ignorance and lies. If that correlates to stalking you (you've made that claim as well) and RM, then that should tell you something.

If you truly took issue with ignorance and lies you would have blown your brains out years ago.

If you truly took issue with ignorance and lies you would have blown your brains out years ago.

You must have figured out that RM lost this debate, because as usual, you resort to attacking other posters instead of presenting facts to support your side.

That shows your true self

You seem to do your part to make sure they don’t either.

By participating in the discussion? I and others stayed away and the place was a ghost town.

You see who made it ugly here and went on the attack. Same as always.

It was indeed a racist statement. Obviously you are also a sexist as you seem to think RM cannot handle herself in a debate.

Your last line also shows you are a hypocrite.

• Like 1

It was indeed a racist statement. Obviously you are also a sexist as you seem to think RM cannot handle herself in a debate.

Your last line also shows you are a hypocrite.

Are you projecting? Are you race baiting and playing the race card?