Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
rockysmom

If I had magical powers

......to let all those friends and families of the Thousand Oaks, California tradgy that they are in my thoughts and prayers and that Im so sorry for their loss.

Such a tragic, senseless occurrence and Im just so very sad for all those affected.

:( :(

• Like 6

It is horribly sad. I don't understand why there is so much evil, crazy, whatever it is in this world.

• Like 1

......to let all those friends and families of the Thousand Oaks, California tradgy that they are in my thoughts and prayers and that Im so sorry for their loss.

Such a tragic, senseless occurrence and Im just so very sad for all those affected.

:( :(

It seems like one big nightmare that one can't awaken from..if this is todays new "normal" I am glad I am a older person..I hate the world as it is today..just one big ugly..it's hard to find any good anywhere,.so so sad for the loss of way to many people. I don't even wonder anymore where it will stop...At this point I don't think there are any answers...

• Like 1

Yes. Prayers and hugs for them all. This world is so full of hate and evil but I believe there is more good out there. We need to band together and show people that good CAN win.

I'd also send this rain we've had all week to Paradise, CA, to douse that wildfire. So scary.

• Like 2

I know that these wishes of "thoughts and prayers" seem empty and almost insulting these days. People are tired of living in a country that sees on average one mass murder by some madman every single week. A country where the only question is whos next.

• Like 1

I have kids the same age as some of those who lost their life. I can't begin to imagine the heart wrenching pain of losing a child. Tears are running down my face as I type this. I'm beyond sad for all who have been affected by this senseless tragedy. Nobody deserves to die like that, especially those innocent kids. The ones who survived are forever traumatized. I will continue to keep everyone in my heartfelt thoughts and prayers. :(

• Like 4

I know that these wishes of "thoughts and prayers" seem empty and almost insulting these days. People are tired of living in a country that sees on average one mass murder by some madman every single week. A country where the only question is whos next.

Wonder why so many people are trying to come into this "horrible" country?

It’s kind a of sad to have to post this request but out of respect for all those affected I’m asking that no political or controversial viewpoint be posted. Please. Start you own thread if you want to discuss these issues.

Thank you.

• Like 5

Wonder why so many people are trying to come into this "horrible" country?

Besides trying to rile up your conservative friends what does that have to do with this conversation ?

• Like 1

Besides trying to rile up your conservative friends what does that have to do with this conversation ?

Just responding to you, feller.

And now I'm done because I agree with RM that we should leave politics out of this. Too bad you can't help yourself.

Just responding to you, feller.

And now I'm done because I agree with RM that we should leave politics out of this. Too bad you can't help yourself.

It's always a source of amusement when the question is asked; How does a great entrepreneur, a captain of industry and business mogul like Guard Dad find the time to post comments half the day on social media sites ? But I digress, of course you are taking the high road, I mean , don't you always ?

(sarcasm)

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1