Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jamie Weaver

I’m voting today..

I’m at the polling office now. Weather is gloomy, but not raining. The crowd isn’t bad at all. 30-40 deep outside the station. Now is a good time!

- Jamie

• Like 1

The weather is miserable voting on the internet is so much more convenient, if you intend on voting a straight Republican ticket cast your vote by texting "Narrow minded Old White Man" to 666-666-6666 :hi:

The weather is miserable voting on the internet is so much more convenient, if you intend on voting a straight Republican ticket cast your vote by texting "Narrow minded Old White Man" to 666-666-6666 :hi:

I see you are back... where ya been lately? Did Pubby put you in the penalty box?

He booted me off for a week once...all I was doing was telling the truth.

• Like 1

If you have a comment on today's election make it now before Guard Dad shuts down another thread.

Ummm, that was my thread, and you got it shut down with your hate.

Ummm, that was my thread, and you got it shut down with your hate.

You have any idea how many threads you've shutdown or is that your whole purpose ?

Not gonna do this with you Cain, it'll just be another thread that gets shut down.

After I voted this morning, there was a exit poll. First time I had ever seen that happen.

A rather obese woman of a different ethnic persuasion than mine was filling out the questionnaire as I walked by. The pollster asked me if I would answer the questions, which I did. When I handed the clipboard back, I said "I bet my answers are 180* different than the one she just handed you."

And the pollster said, "I was just thinking the same thing. But more like 540*"

In and out at West Ridge (Post 1) in less than 15 minutes. No lines.

• Like 2

Kemp posted pictures along those lines...

45282871_10156009425036275_4326360642190

I wonder if they understand that Abrams wants to take those guns away?

- Jamie

Edited by Jamie Weaver
  • Like 1

Kemp posted pictures along those lines...

I wonder if they understand that Abrams wants to take those guns away?

- Jamie

Kemp is saying a lot of things these days.

CITING NO EVIDENCE, BRIAN KEMP ACCUSES GEORGIA DEMOCRATS OF HACKING

IN DECEMBER 2016, Georgia secretary of state Brian Kemp accused the Department of Homeland Security of attempting to hack his office's systems, which include the Georgia voter registration database. Six months later, the DHS inspector general concluded that the allegations were unfounded; someone on a DHS computer had simply visited the Georgia Secretary of State website. Now, two days before an election in which Kemp himself is the Republican candidate for governor, he has levied similarly unsupported charges—this time against his democratic opponents.

https://www.wired.com/story/brian-kemp-georgia-democrats-hacking-claim/

After I voted this morning, there was a exit poll. First time I had ever seen that happen.

A rather obese woman of a different ethnic persuasion than mine was filling out the questionnaire as I walked by. The pollster asked me if I would answer the questions, which I did. When I handed the clipboard back, I said "I bet my answers are 180* different than the one she just handed you."

And the pollster said, "I was just thinking the same thing. But more like 540*"

In and out at West Ridge (Post 1) in less than 15 minutes. No lines.

I'm betting a fat negro woman joke makes you the life of the party with the crowd you hang out with. .