Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
fire911

AJC has released picture of Stacy Abrams burning the Ga. flag

She is a terrible candidate. Owes back taxes, no respect for the state flag. Do NOT vote for this awful person.

• Like 3

She is a terrible candidate. Owes back taxes, no respect for the state flag. Do NOT vote for this awful person.

That was over 26 ears ago my Canadian friend. If Kavanaugh shouldn't be investigated for rubbing himself on a 15 year old in the 80s, why should Abrams be held responsible for burning the Confederate flag spin off? Didn't they teach you in Canada that the Confederates committed treason against the United States?

• Like 2

That was over 26 ears ago my Canadian friend. If Kavanaugh shouldn't be investigated for rubbing himself on a 15 year old in the 80s, why should Abrams be held responsible for burning the Confederate flag spin off? Didn't they teach you in Canada that the Confederates committed treason against the United States?

Ummm, Kavenaugh was investigated. Multiple times. And Ford's story has been debunked.

But don't let facts get in your way. Troll on.

• Like 3

Just wait till stone mt goes away! It is between a crook and a idiot so the crook get it.

It was the old Ga flag with the confederate battle flag, it was during the debate to change it, it was changed and for good reason. It's 2018 how long are we going to fight that war ?

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 2

It was the old Ga flag with the confederate battle flag, it was during the debate to change it, it was changed and for good reason. It's 2018 how long are we going to fight that war ?

It's not about whether the flag was right or wrong; it was still the state flag at the time and Abrams desecrated it. Even though Governor Barnes changed it, the majority of the people at the time was against changing it.

She was in the wrong.

• Like 2

I just watched the debate.

Kemp talks too slow, he stammers too much, he never smiled. But he was pretty straight forward and factual in his comments.

Metz doesn't speak well either, but he's smart and had some good ideas. If he had a snowball's change of winning I would consider voting for him.

Abrams speaks very well and gets a lot of words into those short time allowances. Very likeable to the uninformed. But OMG she lied like there was no tomorrow, and did so with disturbing ease. This is a dangerous woman who can't be trusted!

• Like 3

I just watched the debate.

Kemp talks too slow, he stammers too much, he never smiled. But he was pretty straight forward and factual in his comments.

Metz doesn't speak well either, but he's smart and had some good ideas. If he had a snowball's change of winning I would consider voting for him.

Abrams speaks very well and gets a lot of words into those short time allowances. Very likeable to the uninformed. But OMG she lied like there was no tomorrow, and did so with disturbing ease. This is a dangerous woman who can't be trusted!

Lied about what ?

Lied about what ?

If you don't know then you're one of the aforementioned uninformed.

Also...her plan is spend, spend, spend with no explanation of where the money will come from.

• Like 1

If you don't know then you're one of the aforementioned uninformed.

Also...her plan is spend, spend, spend with no explanation of where the money will come from.

Just as I thought more of your throwing BS up against the wall to see what will stick. Pathetic but not unusual.

Just as I thought more of your throwing BS up against the wall to see what will stick. Pathetic but not unusual.

Nope, did it to make a point, that you don't seem to know what she lied about because you don't know what the truth is.

A lot of things, but she lied about Kemp with no shame. Even the Libertarian candidate, who wasted no opportunity to attack the other who, said the stuff about Kemp and voter suppression was much ado about nothing. She also lied about him refusing to pay back the half million or so that was borrowed. The truth is, a company that Kemp owns 8% of is who made the loan. She said Kemp has suppressed voters when the truth is that far more people are registered to vote than before he was SOS. She lied about the other candidate's plans for health care, taxes, job creation, etc. She lied about not being able to pay her $50,000 in taxes when the truth is that she could afford $50,000 to loan her campaign. There were very few sentences that came out of her mouth that weren't lies.

This woman has no moral conscience.

Nope, did it to make a point, that you don't seem to know what she lied about because you don't know what the truth is.

A lot of things, but she lied about Kemp with no shame. Even the Libertarian candidate, who wasted no opportunity to attack the other who, said the stuff about Kemp and voter suppression was much ado about nothing. She also lied about him refusing to pay back the half million or so that was borrowed. The truth is, a company that Kemp owns 8% of is who made the loan. She said Kemp has suppressed voters when the truth is that far more people are registered to vote than before he was SOS. She lied about the other candidate's plans for health care, taxes, job creation, etc. She lied about not being able to pay her $50,000 in taxes when the truth is that she could afford $50,000 to loan her campaign. There were very few sentences that came out of her mouth that weren't lies.

This woman has no moral conscience.

Not one of Abrams statements is a lie, Kemp did default on a loan he personally guaranteed. He has done his best to suppress the African American vote and unlike those running for office before refused to step away from his position as a top election official to do it. His only healthcare plan is to make insurance companies richer.As far as Abrams taxes go people get extensions on tax obligations all the time there is nothing illegal or immoral about it.

These maybe inconvenient truths for Jack Kemp but not lies.

• Like 1

Not one of Abrams statements is a lie, Kemp did default on a loan he personally guaranteed. He has done his best to suppress the African American vote and unlike those running for office before refused to step away from his position as a top election official to do it. His only healthcare plan is to make insurance companies richer.As far as Abrams taxes go people get extensions on tax obligations all the time there is nothing illegal or immoral about it.

Ya know, if you would step out of the propaganda stream now and then and read actual facts; people might think you were smarter than a turd.

Yeah, it's really that obvious that you are not aware of anything that isn't stamped with a Donkey paw.

• Like 1

Ya know, if you would step out of the propaganda stream now and then and read actual facts; people might think you were smarter than a turd.

Yeah, it's really that obvious that you are not aware of anything that isn't stamped with a Donkey paw.

That's really getting lame Dude,almost as lame as these fake made up statement you come up with. Is that all you got because it's not just lame it's downright boring .

That's really getting lame Dude,almost as lame as these fake made up statement you come up with. Is that all you got because it's not just lame it's downright boring .

I can't help it that you are shockingly ignorant of the facts. Sorry, that's just the reality of it.

Step away from the party mind control and think for yourself. You'll find it liberating.

I can't help it that you are shockingly ignorant of the facts. Sorry, that's just the reality of it.

Step away from the party mind control and think for yourself. You'll find it liberating.

Like Trump you make up facts on a daily basis. I don't know if it's on purpose or you can't distinguish between what is real and those little voices in your head. You live in a world of fantasy and alternative facts, the fact that I chose not to join you in that world is liberating.

If you intend to follow me around this site like a lost puppy for god's sake try to come up with something new, you're not only boring you are starting to look intellectually challenged.

• Like 1

Like Trump you make up facts on a daily basis. I don't know if it's on purpose or you can't distinguish between what is real and those little voices in your head. You live in a world of fantasy and alternative facts, the fact that I chose not to join you in that world is liberating.

If you intend to follow me around this site like a lost puppy for god's sake try to come up with something new, you're not only boring you are starting to look intellectually challenged.

I don't "follow" you, you aren't interesting enough for that.

Just because you are afraid to get on google and search for the truth does not mean you are right and I am wrong. I truly think you are afraid of what you would find if you ever were to step out of your propaganda bubble.

Just because you are afraid to get on google and search for the truth does not mean you are right and I am wrong. I truly think you are afraid of what you would find if you ever were to step out of your propaganda bubble.

You don't know sheeze about me stop pretending that you do.

Live from the conservative hate filled right wing mob propaganda bubble, GD.

• Like 1

Live from the conservative hate filled right wing mob propaganda bubble, GD.

Troll

Troll

You're the one that has a site and trolls other sites because yours sux and gets so little traffic.

KKKEMP; kkkonservative values at work.
  • Like 1

I am not impressed with either candidate. I have already voted based on my ideals not social media. I will not vote for a tax and spend liberal under any circumstances. I held my nose when I voted for our current governor twice and I think he has done a very good job. I hope my choice which was just as hard to swallow fairs as well. By the way most of the utopian agenda of one candidate would have to get through the GA congress. Good luck on that one.

• Like 1

Some women accused Kavanaugh of horrible acts. NO ONE PROVE A DAMN THING. Not one. Abrams burned our flag, like it or not. BTW, as a female, I don't condone believing another woman just because she's a woman.

Edited by yathink?
  • Like 2

Abrams burned our flag, like it or not.

If I lived in a state where my elected government representatives changed the state's flag for no other reason than to show me and the country that my race did not deserve to go to their schools,did not deserve to vote or sit in a white owned restaurant I'd would have burn the damned flag myself.

• Like 2

If I lived in a state where my elected government representatives changed the state's flag for no other reason than to show me and the country that my race did not deserve to go to their schools,did not deserve to vote or sit in a white owned restaurant I'd would have burn the damned flag myself.

I’ve always said Sonny Purdue's campaign promise to let the people vote on the flag was the most brilliant political move ever. People thought he said “Vote for Roy’s flag or the old flag”. In fact he meant to say “Vote for Roy’s flag or Sonny’s new flag”. Ever once in a while I chuckle when I see a few left over “Punt Purdue” stickers on the back side of stop signs.

Some women accused Kavanaugh of horrible acts. NO ONE PROVE A DAMN THING. Not one. Abrams burned our flag, like it or not. BTW, as a female, I don't condone believing another woman just because she's a woman.

As a father, a brother and a son, I don't condone a failure to pursue every possible lead. If she is found to be truthful, he should be charged. If she is found to have lied, she should be charged. But all of the available facts should be pursued and reviewed.

He was at a job interview, not in a criminal court. I don't think he'd have been hired by anyone else but the government. You guys always say government doesn't work. The reason is because people that don't like government get government jobs and TRUCK it up.

As a father, a brother and a son, I don't condone a failure to pursue every possible lead. If she is found to be truthful, he should be charged. If she is found to have lied, she should be charged. But all of the available facts should be pursued and reviewed.

He was at a job interview, not in a criminal court. I don't think he'd have been hired by anyone else but the government. You guys always say government doesn't work. The reason is because people that don't like government get government jobs and truck it up.

You post this as if this issue is still going on, and it is not.

Dr. Ford's claims have been pretty well shot down by additional people who have come forth. NBC had that information prior to the who televised debacle, and intentionally held it.

The polygraph test she took has been discredited.

The FBI investigated and found nothing. Actually, they have investigated the man several times now for other appointments.

Dr. Ford herself has dropped her case and decided not to pursue it.

It's over, dude. And the Democrat's hate campaign lost this one. Move along.

You post this as if this issue is still going on, and it is not.

Dr. Ford's claims have been pretty well shot down by additional people who have come forth. NBC had that information prior to the who televised debacle, and intentionally held it.

The polygraph test she took has been discredited.

The FBI investigated and found nothing. Actually, they have investigated the man several times now for other appointments.

Dr. Ford herself has dropped her case and decided not to pursue it.

It's over, dude. And the Democrat's hate campaign lost this one. Move along.

Then charge her with a crime and let's see what information the subpoenas turn up.

Then charge her with a crime and let's see what information the subpoenas turn up.

Some would like that to happen. But it wouldn't change anything. Her story was debunked and investigations revealed nothing against Kavenaugh.

It's over, your side lost. Get over it.

Some would like that to happen. But it wouldn't change anything. Her story was debunked and investigations revealed nothing against Kavenaugh.

It's over, your side lost. Get over it.

This is new, usually the Right's go to defense for rape is "She was asking for it".

This is new, usually the Right's go to defense for rape is "She was asking for it".

Wrong, and dumb post.

More hate from your side.

Wrong, and dumb post.

More hate from your side.

To see Evil and not point it out is evil.

Apathy and evil. The two work hand in hand. They are the same, really.... Evil wills it. Apathy allows it. Evil hates the innocent and the defenseless most of all. Apathy doesn't care as long as it's not personally inconvenienced.

JAKE THOENE

To see Evil and not point it out is evil.

Apathy and evil. The two work hand in hand. They are the same, really.... Evil wills it. Apathy allows it. Evil hates the innocent and the defenseless most of all. Apathy doesn't care as long as it's not personally inconvenienced.

JAKE THOENE

I am pointing it out

DEMOCRATIC PARTY