Paulding.com

Accusations Can Be Dangerous

If what happened to that young black man really bothered you and you cared enough not to want it to happen again you're in the wrong party .

What's really sad is she thinks her views keep her grandson safe. :(

Projecting?

- Jamie

No sir more like a flashback, some things you never forget. I wont say I was never afraid of death but I never ran from it.

( I apologize for telling an old man's war stories I should have learned years ago not to waste my time trying to defend my and my fellow soldiers service in Vietnam.)

Edited by CitizenCain

No sir more like a flashback, some things you never forget. I wont say I was never afraid of death but I never ran from it.

I apologize for telling an old man's war stories I should have learned years ago not to try and defend my and my fellow soldiers service in Vietnam.

No one is criticizing your service, Only the bitter and hateful person you are now.
  • Like 3

F*ck you and your kind. You have no idea what it is like to have black or brown skin just like I don’t.

You have no idea what I think or how I’ve raised him.

You just like provocation.

You’re worthless.

• Like 5

For the record, I was a bit too young to serve in Viet Nam. I turned 18 in August of '75, and there was no draft or even registration by then. The military was going through a massive downsizing with the end of the war, and I wouldn't have been able to get in if I had tried. You only got in at that time if you had family ties or a particular skillset they wanted.

For the record, I was a bit too young to serve in Viet Nam. I turned 18 in August of '75, and there was no draft or even registration by then. The military was going through a massive downsizing with the end of the war, and I wouldn't have been able to get in if I had tried. You only got in at that time if you had family ties or a particular skillset they wanted.

What no bone spurs ?

F*ck you and your kind. You have no idea what it is like to have black or brown skin just like I don’t.

You’re worthless.

I'm out of likes so... :good: :clapping:

• Like 2

You’re worthless.

Like! Outta likes, too.

They're both disrespectful, hateful little shiiiits!

You're way out of line!

• Like 4

You’re worthless.

Truth smarts doesn't it? If all you expect is provocation, why reply? Can't help yourself can you?

I was in Washington DC about October 1997. I was there with some say a 1/2 million men, some say 1 million men. I saw someone throw a hamburger wrapper on the sidewalk. The more I think about it, maybe he looked like Kavanaugh. I didn’t report it then thinking someday this distorted image in my mind might pay off for me 20+ years later.

Show us where the bad ole democrat hurt you.

Calin%20Maria%20Seated.jpg

It's easier to show you where the Democrats are hurting the entire country. Ironically, they are killing their own party at the same time.

BTW, you need to work on your originality instead of copying me.

• Like 1

Ironically, they are killing their own party at the same time.

Ironically contrary to your wild imagination every indication says the Republican party is in its death throes

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/millennial-women-leaving-the-republican-party-in-droves-pew

https://www.diversityinc.com/news/republican-party-dying-due-lack-diversity-pew-report

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2018/06/14/trump-owns-a-shrinking-republican-party/

• Like 1