Paulding.com

Global Warming Predictions Of Thirty Years Ago

Based on his current wealth, 0bama only save himself.

Trump gets rich using bankruptcy laws, cheating his contractors and looting his investors capital .....GOOD

Obama gets rich writing books and making public appearances........BAD

• Like 2

And just so I am still following rules of engagement - do we still blame Bush for stuff or is that now fully Trump and we can retire Bush? All things good, like the current economy, we sing praises for Obama?

Based on current data Republicans will be running against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for the next ten years.

Trump gets rich using bankruptcy laws, cheating his contractors and looting his investors capital .....GOOD

Obama gets rich writing books and making public appearances........BAD

Make China Great Again Trump 2020!

It's a valid point, shows what a dishonest hypocrite Trump is.

I don't think anyone here has defended Trump personally.

But you guys are up against the wall trying to poo poo away the smoking hot economy. You'd rather the country crash and all of us be in soup lines again just so you could say you were right.

I don't think anyone here has defended Trump personally.

You have got to be kidding !

Is this one of those Trumpism's that tells you not to believe your own eyes and ears ?

Or have you lost what little grip on reality that you have ever had ?

You're just trolling now.

Of course, what else should expect from a troll?

You know why you are the biggest trucking hypocrite on Earth? Because if Obama did half the cheeze T-Rump does you'd be losing your mind screaming bloody murder. You, mrshoward, Foxhamster, Canadian Beach Dad, and all the rest of the cons. When you do stuff that's not okay for the black guy to do, that's called white privilege. Or in Hillary's case it's called male privilege.

Edited by COWA

You know why you are the biggest trucking hypocrite on Earth? Because if Obama did half the cheeze T-Rump does you'd be losing your mind screaming bloody murder. You, mrshoward, Foxhamster, Canadian Beach Dad, and all the rest of the cons. When you do stuff that's not okay for the black guy to do, that's called white privilege. Or in Hillary's case it's called male privilege.

Now this post is the funniest one yet in this thread. You make an attempt to falsely portray us as racists and sexists. What a laugh. We didn't oppose Obama because he was black, but because his policies were bad. We didn't oppose Hillary because she was a woman, but because she's dishonest and a criminal who had a very bad political agenda.

• Like 4

Has anyone else noticed the Demtards here becoming increasingly hostile of recent?

Must be all the great economic news throwing a monkey wrench into their master plan. They be like..."noooo, we must have economic destruction just to prove we're right".

This forum is becoming Idiot Central

• Like 3

Snope is credible or it's not? They don't know who or who did not make the order? But they still say Trump 2020 and they are made in China, yes or no?

The question is who ordered the stuff, and my guess is that it wasn't the Trump campaign. More than likely, someone on the left did it just to get a negative photo op.

trump-buy-american.jpg

"Who the hell really cares?" ~ El Zorro

Go to any business that does screen printing of clothing and hats, and embroidery of the same and see where most of the clothing and hats they use are made. While I was home on leave during my first deployment to Afghanistan, I wanted some T-shirts screen printed for all the soldiers in my platoon to wear for PT on every Friday. I had 41 T-shirts silk screened with the MP crossed pistols on the back with our platoon number and the MP badge on the front. When I picked up the order, I then noticed all the T-shirts were made in China. No big deal.

Go to any store that sells clothing and see how many are made overseas. In fact, I would wager that if you went to any of the big box stores you would find a much larger number of clothing made in China than you would in the US. It proves the trade deficit Trump is talking about.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-hat-china/

Are Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” Caps Made in China? While some hats sold by third parties that support Donald Trump are made in China, the campaign's official merchandise is "proudly made in USA".

10.ARE YOUR PRODUCTS AMERICAN MADE?
All of our products are 100% proudly made in the USA.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/pages/contact-the-campaign

Edited by yathink?
  • Like 2

You have to admire Trump supporters they have managed to find the only way to believe in the man. That is not to believe their own eyes and ears. A truly remarkable feat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2Yf_2r-S4

Well, when you have absolutely nothing to back up your position, you resort to slanders and insults.

You are a perfect example of today's Democrats; totally bankrupt of any real ideas or solutions, so you just sling mud.

• Like 4