Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
audioslave

Pubby, I have a question

I don't go on facebook so I can't say. I've not seen the videos produced

I will ask you, though, is the video you reference fake because it comes from Fox 5? Or is the allegation that it has been altered?

Frankly, and I think you know this, if I had a access to the video, I'd post it here. Do you see it?

pubby

I will ask you, though, is the video you reference fake because it comes from Fox 5? Or is the allegation that it has been altered?

Frankly, and I think you know this, if I had a access to the video, I'd post it here. Do you see it?

pubby

Fake as in it is a highly edited Fox 5 piece.

It is coming from a Facebook page titled "Truth In Paulding."

Well since it's public record, I'm sure you won't mind me posting some documentation.

43447861982_0f7a72c429_z.jpg

43495424651_f9a53461b8_z.jpg

Pubby,

Your 527 is named "Truth In Paulding," correct? The video I am referencing was posted by a Facebook page bearing the same name. Further, the facebook page links directly to www.truthinpaulding.com.

1. Is that domain the property of your 527?

2. Is the Facebook page an extension of your 527?

That's all I am asking.

• Like 1

Pubby,

Your 527 is named "Truth In Paulding," correct? The video I am referencing was posted by a Facebook page bearing the same name. Further, the facebook page links directly to www.truthinpaulding.com.

1. Is that domain the property of your 527?

2. Is the Facebook page an extension of your 527?

That's all I am asking.

Your answer, sir.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2506575&businessType=Domestic%20Nonprofit%20Corporation

A whopping 100 dollars, one wonders why pubby bothers working .

That's what he gave.

I'm not saying you a putz it's just a word I think of every time I read one of your comments..

So posting truth is wrong?

Gotcha.

pubby

Fundamentally dishonest.

8)

• Like 3

STILL NO copy of the "anti business resolution" BET YOU WON'T POST IT, AS

THERE ISN'T ONE.

I can't verify it because I've visited neither the website or the facebook page.

Amazing what you can outsource these days.

The 'game' ... and this is how it was played in 2014 and 2016 as well ... is to hire a ruthless consultant that polls the electorate, grasps their pre-programmed attitudes which is particularly easy for Republicans and tell them you want to win and ask only how much does it cost?

Then you turn it over to the consultants who earn bonuses if they win and are very insistent on the message it will take to win. It is almost formulaic in design and style and if you put winning as the only value, then you do what they say to do. This is how you get mailers that proclaim that there will be sexxx shoppes in Dallas.

It is no coincidence that the Stoneridge Group, LLC was the 'author' of Todd, Vernon and Crowe's campaign in 2014. They had Delta money and their connections and so got the creative support of this political consulting group. You know, it is kind of like the old west that Republicans like to glorify ... the Clanton's hired the big gunslinger last week and got their way; the Jones bought him off and Blackie changed sides and so Jones wins. Who ever has the biggest guns, most money and will will win.

This is how every measure in Georgia has been decided by GOP voters since 2002.

Frankly, one of the main reasons that Democrats have been losing in Georgia since then is that Democrats represent 'civil society' as they say. This is just another way of saying they lack the killer instinct. The obvious takeaway is that the GOP nominating process is a cut-throat business that is devoid of civility. It is all about winning and doing what it takes to win.

Part of the process is to double-down on any lies you put out. I mean has Bill Heath ever apologized for the sexxx shops mailers? Hell NO!

Considering I crossed the aisle to do this (act as agent for the Truth in Paulding 527 group) do know that when one is in Rome, one does as the Roman's do.

So, as far as I'm concerned, all this 'criticism' leveled at me here is nothing but a witch hunt. If there is 'collusion' it is with known Republicans who, the last time I visited with them, were solidly backing Donald Trump. Before you start throwing stones, ask yourself if everything the 90 percent of Republicans who support Donald Trump accept, is truly how they feel?

Let me put it this way. The political consultants out there channel our collective Vince Lombardi - they live the quote, "Winning is not the most important thing; it is the only thing."

:)

pubby

So there isn't one it is all made up in your mind. What a idiot you are to put out unconfirmed

crap. Not a newsman. O right fake news is the thing now.

Pubby,

So basically, you are positioning yourself for plausible deniability?

If my name was tied to a 527, I would damn well know what was being disseminated and otherwise implicitly endorsed by said 527.

Let me be clear, I personally am not concerned about who your 527 supports or doesn't. It was this one particular Fox 5 piece, that is clearly edited, that befuddled me. Personally, I've always thought more highly of you. Perhaps the joke is on me, eh?

Maybe a liable suit in the making.

The scuttlebutt is that Fox 5's lawyers are all over it.

The question is; who has more money to spend on a law suit; Fox 5 or Geof Hutton (the guy pubby says he doesn't know who gave $35,000 to his 527) and the other deep out-of-state pockets?

• Like 1

The question is; who has more money to spend on a law suit; Fox 5 or Geof Hutton and the other deep out-of-state pockets?

In just a little over 5 days from now, this runoff will be over. Thank Goodness, quiet for a couple of months.

• Like 1

The question is; who has more money to spend on a law suit; Fox 5 or Geof Hutton (the guy pubby says he doesn't know who gave $35,000 to his 527) and the other deep out-of-state pockets?

Why did you say I didn't know Geoff Hutton? I've never denied not knowing Geoff. He used to post here (EFHutton) in 2013-16 in favor of the airport and I've known him for years. Paulding First is the primary donor to my 527; that is a matter of public record.

On the rumors of law suits, the incidence of law suits over the content of political ads is exceptionally rare. I mean if the victim of the Sexxx Shoppes in Dallas mailer had no grounds for a suit ... (and the victim being a lawyer) ... pretty much tells you the state of the law in this regard.

Finally, and I hope your head doesn't explode trying to process this fact, the airport issue is a textbook issue of the conflict of government regulation and the free market and I, a DEMOCRAT, came down on the side of letting the free market decide whether our airport ought to be commercial. That the local republicans are adamant that regulations should prevent that effort is full vote for government regulation. To me that is hypocritical but like Trump lies, what else is new.

Pubby,

So basically, you are positioning yourself for plausible deniability?

If my name was tied to a 527, I would damn well know what was being disseminated and otherwise implicitly endorsed by said 527.

Let me be clear, I personally am not concerned about who your 527 supports or doesn't. It was this one particular Fox 5 piece, that is clearly edited, that befuddled me. Personally, I've always thought more highly of you. Perhaps the joke is on me, eh?

It is not plausible deniability, it is the truth. I did look at things early on and I objected to a gratuitous dissing of democrats in an early mailer.

SRG said they knew better.

Once SRG, who had been hired by those raising the money, got the idea I was democrat, they just cut me out of the loop.

I've not seen anything other than the bills, which are reported on the campaign reporting documents since my $100 donation didn't buy much in the way of strategic influence.

My prior involvement in politics, both in an ad agency that handled candidates and on the client side, all tells me that if you have a good consultant you ought to listen to them. Now, I can say, If you want to win and choose to do so with a negative campaign and can get a talented group like SRG to put the campaign together, get out of their way.

One way to think of my involvement is I took the opportunity to look behind the curtain. Frankly, having a PAC was one of my bucket list items.

pubby

Why did you say I didn't know Geoff Hutton? I've never denied not knowing Geoff. He used to post here (EFHutton) in 2013-16 in favor of the airport and I've known him for years. Paulding First is the primary donor to my 527; that is a matter of public record.

pubby

That's how I took it in the other thread. His money is NOT local.

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. I thought you believed I was a henchman to Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker, not the Republican commission chairman of Paulding County who isn't in the pocket of the democratic powers that be that own Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

Sad and pathetic almost deserving of pity, you're hatefulness is surpassed only by your ignorance.

pubby

PS: My understanding is all the money behind my 527 is local.

Contrasting with that is the knowledge that outside money was behind Virginia Galloway's Americans for Prosperity and Faith and Freedom jobs and Atlanta money was leverage for her big takeover in 2014 of the local Republican party. (Just another example of projection.)

so what was the question? and was it answered?

That's how I took it in the other thread. His money is NOT local.

My understanding, no disclosures were made, is that all the money came from residents of the county or adjacent counties. Paulding First is a different kind of entity under the tax laws and I don't serve on their board or have anything other than a passing knowledge of that entity, its precise tax status or anything specific about its total funding.

so what was the question? and was it answered?

The question is what role I had in some video which I have not seen or seen posted as I only go rarely on facebook and have avoided the BS there. I said the creative for the campaign was crafted by the Stoneridge Group, LLC of Buford; the same high power, political consulting outfit that these folks used in 2014 to gain the election of Crowe, Collette and Pownall.

pubby

For what it's worth, pubby, I'm not on either "side" of the airport issue. I have my own opinions that fall somewhere in-between.

I don't like outside money deciding local politics, and I don't like lies. Negative campaigning is, sadly, a part of politics. But the ads should be truthful, and the ones your group is sending out are not.

• Like 3

Pubby, at least be consistent in your posts. Your response in #2 post said "I don't go on facebook", yet you replied in post #29 "...as I only go rarely on facebook". :crazy:

Pubby is eternally vigilant, and Facebook is worth visualizing now and then. People on Facebook do let themselves be known in regard to social standards. I like it when they get a little riled up at each other. Out of the gossip comes some real let it be known stuff, once and a while. Talk about doubling down on their lies, Facebookers are experts.

For what it's worth, pubby, I'm not on either "side" of the airport issue. I have my own opinions that fall somewhere in-between.

^^^

Never saw a bandwagon he didn't want to jump on .

After reading pubby's responses, and thinking about this for the last 24hrs or so, here is my verdict:

Pubby organizes a 527 this year, said 527 reports a sizable contribution from yet another corporation that was organized this year. Said 527 employs the efforts of a consulting group that just happens to be the group employed by the 'anti' folks several years ago. Pubby plays dumb when asked about the collateral used by consulting group; as well as playing mystery man when asked about the source of contributions.

Basically, this is pubby thumbing his nose at all of us in a 'na'ner na'ner' type way and inferring two can play at this game.

A lie is a lie, is a lie, is a lie. I abhor lies and the lying liars who lie. This isn't about politics for me; it's about principle. I find the garbage based on lies being spewed, from all directions, to be disgusting and quite demoralizing.

Congratulations to the liars, you are all now on Bill Heath's level. May God have mercy on you.

• Like 6

Congratulations to the liars, you are all now on Bill Heath's level. May God have mercy on you.

Congratulations! This is the post of the year in all of social media. You have now officially broken the internet. That is the funniest (and most truthful) thing ever posted on Pee.com

Life is a game, and you'll either be a player or be the one played, I think Pubby knows this rule. Yesterday’s rules and expectations just simply don’t apply any more. We are in Trump times, like it or not.

Life is a game, and you'll either be a player or be the one played, I think Pubby knows this rule. Yesterday’s rules and expectations just simply don’t apply any more. We are in Trump times, like it or not.

Personally, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. I'll stick to principle.

• Like 3

I understand, but living on their knees is what a lot of people do. They do as the government says do. The government is supposed to be by the people and for the people, but You know better than that. The government is bought and paid for by the billionaires and millionaires.

Pubby is a smart man, who doesn't let government get him down.

Edited by The Postman

Several posts set invisible. No more personal attacks like this. No more. Bullets come easy right now. Take the high ground and act like adults.

Well, it appears that the lies put out by pubby's group, mostly paid for by out-of-state money worked. The two candidates they went after are losing.

Congrats, Paulding County, your election was bought and paid for.

• Like 1