Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Trescepas

Paulding County Shadow Government

It's the deep state folks running things from inside the tunnel.

Wait a minute....tunnel....."deep" state......I get it now!

• Like 1

Does anyone think they know who is the real Paulding County Shadow Government?

I'd bet they are headquartered at the Troutman-Sanders law firm offices.

A shadow government is casted by the American Main Stream, as it is so called here in this county. They stand their ground, but only if it's ever necessary. Most all of the time they do their business behind closed doors, and have a strategy to get open meetings to pan out they way they want it to pan out.

That's a shadow government.

I'd bet they are headquartered at the Troutman-Sanders law firm offices.

Not related, but true story. We once had a client that was a former paralegal/assistant to one of the retired partners from that firm. Even after he retired, the firm kept her to handle things on behalf of him. She also had access to his personal accounts etc. The lady got fired for embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars from this old man. He had since died and his kids found out when going through his stuff. She is now doing time in federal prison--since she wrote checks off his account and sent them through the mail to pay her bills. It was a very interesting case and even though we were representing her for Bankruptcy, you can't file BK on a criminal act! The husband was also charged, since he benefited from the money and had to have known that she did not make enough money for them to live as lavishly as they had been doing.