Paulding.com

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's called a double standard.  

This entire website is pretty much pointless at this point.

Roseanne is an idiot for what she said. It's too bad it cost everyone else associated with the show their jobs.

If you feel so strongly about it; why don't you move to Europe?

You're saying "revisionist history" is what TBAR said a lot. Amazing isn't it how much you two are alike.

Why don't you move to Europe?

Are you a stalker trying to figure out my identity too? For the right price we can end the speculation and you, GD and I can take a group picture.

TBAR is a helluva lot more polite than I am. I don't think you revise history at all. You're just a flat out liar that projects in my opinion. Politely put, you are disingenuous and have no shame. If we were face to face, I'd probably be a lot less polite.

• Like 1

My apologies RM.

I didn’t start this thread for people to vent. I started it to start a conversation about Roseanne’s behavior. Evidently, no one wants to talk about that anymore so I thought it best to request that it be closed.

Wait until this gets a good head of steam and we will all be looking for a therapist.

"His latest moves include the imposition of steel and aluminum tariffs on allies that seemed likely to gain exemptions, including Canada, Mexico and the 28 countries of the European Union. Trump has now made clear: No exemptions. And as expected, those trade partners have responded in kind, announcing tariffs on a like amount of American imports imports including motorcycles, bourbon, pork, apples and cheese.

Trump may be just getting started. On May 29 he announced there will be new tariffs on $50 billion of imports from China, beginning in mid-June. He’s also considering tariffs of up to 25% on 8 million imported autos Americans purchase each year. And who knows what else.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-fatal-flaw-becoming-dangerous-even-173821635.html

When you stop reading fake news and believing it as fact, maybe you'll realize how idiotic you look.

I didn’t start this thread for people to vent. I started it to start a conversation about Roseanne’s behavior. Evidently, no one wants to talk about that anymore so I thought it best to request that it be closed.

Every thread ends up pretty much the same now.

• Like 1

When you stop reading fake news and believing it as fact, maybe you'll realize how idiotic you look.

Your not a current events kind of guy are you ? If you were you'd know that france, canada and mexico all placed new tariffs on american goods today in response of Trump's stupidity.

Why don't you move to Europe?

Are you a stalker trying to figure out my identity too? For the right price we can end the speculation and you, GD and I can take a group picture.

TBAR is a helluva lot more polite than I am. I don't think you revise history at all. You're just a flat out liar that projects in my opinion. Politely put, you are disingenuous and have no shame. If we were face to face, I'd probably be a lot less polite.

Figuring out your identity wasn't hard to do.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/1002342983381934081

https://twitter.com/JimCortez1/status/1002213750231810053

8)

Edited by mrshoward

Well since this thread has gone off the rails, mods please close this thread.

Can I second that? It's so frustrating to see EVERY post get hijacked by a few users who start trashing each other and Trump/Obama/Clinton/Bush. Just. . . STOP. There's an entire political forum for y'all to bash each other and/or candidates, just leave it out of posts that have NOTHING to do with politics. Wow.

• Like 2