Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Trescepas

What's the Reward for Stover, kaecher and Hart for running

The Paulding County puppet masters have their candidates running for Commissioner.

Wonder what they have been promised for their votes as directed by the powers?

The reward for us all is local control of the county by local commissioners.

I've not met nor had any contact with the campaigns of these gentlemen. Actually I don't think I've ever met them.

I just want to kick the folks who were so beholden to outside money that they lied under oath to protect their anonymity.

pubby

The fact is stover was put there by the people that want paulding county to be in a war with everyone

again. The crooks must get back in office so they can hire their friends to do things that we don't need.

The fact is stover was put there by the people that want paulding county to be in a war with everyone

again. The crooks must get back in office so they can hire their friends to do things that we don't need.

Like I've said, I've never met these men nor have I been in contact with their campaigns.

What I do know is that they haven't sided with a major corporation in exchange with campaign support and they haven't lied under oath to protect their corporate benefactor's identity in a court proceeding. Hell, we impeached a president for lying under oath.

The point is while I hope and expect they are infinitely better public servants I know for a fact they couldn't be any worse than the embarrassments we have in there now.

pubby

Like I've said, I've never met these men nor have I been in contact with their campaigns.

What I do know is that they haven't sided with a major corporation in exchange with campaign support and they haven't lied under oath to protect their corporate benefactor's identity in a court proceeding. Hell, we impeached a president for lying under oath.

The point is while I hope and expect they are infinitely better public servants I know for a fact they couldn't be any worse than the embarrassments we have in there now.

pubby

No they were just put in there to get the bad people back in power so they can fight with everyone

about the airport. Another 4 years of money spent on lawyers because no one will give up on the airport.

Why not sell it off to a private corporation with a contract that states there will never be a commercial

airport. Our county has lost enough money already but these guys want to keep it going and keep

up the fight. That is the only reason they were put on the ballot.

Sandy Kaecher is not a gentleman. I could be wrong, but I don't believe she is anyone's puppet, either.

If you have some evidence to the contrary, why not share with the rest of the class?

• Like 1

No they were just put in there to get the bad people back in power so they can fight with everyone

about the airport. Another 4 years of money spent on lawyers because no one will give up on the airport.

Why not sell it off to a private corporation with a contract that states there will never be a commercial

airport. Our county has lost enough money already but these guys want to keep it going and keep

up the fight. That is the only reason they were put on the ballot.

You do know the original deal amounted to a sale ... it was a lease. More than that, there is reasonable doubt that the path being followed by the three chickenworld geniuses, it could become the property of HJIA which happens to be in the commercial airport business and already owns 9600 adjacent acres. Einsteins all of them... duh.

pubby

This whole debacle is a big ol' waste of money on top of the money spent for the airport we didn't want in the first place. Seriously, the money may as well be dumped at the landfill or piled up and burned for all the good we will see from it.