Paulding.com

Working Women Share Stories Of Sexual Harassment While On The Job

A special "20/20" report by ABC News' Diane Sawyer, we asked women to share their experiences with sexual harassment or abuse while on the job and we received responses from all over the country.

From truck drivers to waitresses to hotel room attendants, these women shared their stories of facing horrible situations at work, offered advice to others and discussed what they see as solutions to ending sexual harassment.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/working-women-share-stories-sexual-harassment-job/story?id=54449605

How come they never do news reports about how men are sexually harassed?

I can't see that, E Z! It makes no sense, to me. Men are like drones in a bee hive as for as sex is concerned.

A drone is a male bee. Unlike the female worker bee, drones do not have stingers and do not gather nectar and pollen. A drone's primary role is to mate with a fertile queen.

Edited by The Postman

I can't see that, E Z! It makes no sense, to me. Men are like drones in a bee hive as for as sex is concerned.

A drone is a male bee. Unlike the female worker bee,drones do not have stingers and do not gather nectar and pollen. A drone's primary role is to mate with a fertile queen.

So you don't believe women are capable of sexually harassing men?

Who'd tell?

Unless she's a fat, ugly, tattooed liberal...bring it on, sister.

Did you join the Nazi's at the rally, in Newnan, yesterday, dogs? If not you have a few of their character traits. I think nyou are a bully, who mistreats women.