Paulding.com

Woman could face a dozen charges of arson in fire that damaged 20 homes

I saw in the free version of the Rockmart paper they deliver with ads that a woman in Rockmart did basically the same thing to a rental house in Rockmart around the same time this happened - she was being evicted and brought in some stuff and set it on fire. Fortunately it didn't burn down an entire neighborhood the way this psycho did.

I couldn't believe two women in two different areas did this same stupid thing, much less right around the same time.

I guess it's too much to expect adults to behave like adults anymore, much less like adults with a brain and common sense.

• Like 2

I saw in the free version of the Rockmart paper they deliver with ads that a woman in Rockmart did basically the same thing to a rental house in Rockmart around the same time this happened - she was being evicted and brought in some stuff and set it on fire. Fortunately it didn't burn down an entire neighborhood the way this psycho did.

I couldn't believe two women in two different areas did this same stupid thing, much less right around the same time.

I guess it's too much to expect adults to behave like adults anymore, much less like adults with a brain and common sense.

I immediately thought of Ferguson, MO when I read that sentence.

• Like 1

The public is so naive about what goes on in family court it's mind boggling. You never find out until you get there. Paternity fraud where men have to pay child support for children they didn't father based on a default judgement they knew nothing about. Because there is often a 2 year limit to contest paternity. After that time expires DNA tests don't matter and you are stuck paying child support. Complete culture of corruption that no one knows about and no one cares to know about.

There are at least 1.6 million men paying child support for children they didn't father.

There is no due process in family court. The good thing about having Donald J. Trump as president is he knows because he's been divorced 3 2 times.

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

I'm not excusing what she did but before she entered Tonny Beavers court, I bet she was not the extreme person she has become. 21 parents a day commit suicide and no one ever knows about it or talks about. Most of them are fathers. Judges and lawyers walk around as if they don't have blood on their hands. When people flip out legal professionals behave as if they were unstable to begin with. That is almost never the case. The system literally crushes people who once believed truth and common sense prevailed in a "court of law".

In this video of parents that committed suicide, Thomas Ball wrote a letter about his experience in court before committing self immolation on the courthouse steps. Judges get to wave him off as unstable. Never having to admit they pummeled him in court for years before pushing him over the edge.

Seriously? In THIS thread?

It's people like you that silence the abused and later ask, "why didn't anyone speak up?"

You don’t even know me. Have you ever requested a personal meeting with the Judge? You are a tax paying citizen (I assume) and he is paid by you. Request a personal, face to face meeting with him instead of hijacking threads to talk badly about the men. You can address your grievances with him personally.

• Like 1

I gotta call BS on the sympathy for her. I live on the other end of Rosemont where this happened and have seen the damage first-hand. You should have had the lengthy conversation with her former housemate and some neighbors that I had the morning while the fire dept was still trying to put out the hot spots. This woman has a history of drug use, including crack. Stole from her housemate. Dumped her ex-husband's defenseless, fully-declawed cat in 2016 just because it belonged to him so she didn't want it. I found a facebook post where she accused it of chewing up a computer mouse cord, and said it was "getting the boot." She did boot it out....several weeks later it found it's way to my side of the street, pitiful after begging and scrounging for food and shelter. I'm the one who has given it a loving, safe, stable home. I had no idea he lived with that bitch until the morning of the fire. And that cat, by the way, has never chewed a wire or a cord since he's lived with me.

I've seen several facebook posts from people who played softball with her, or otherwise knew her, who said she was "crazy." Haven't heard much good about her ex-husband either. But he's not the one who destroyed the homes of three innocent families, 2 of whom had children and caused the death of 3 helpless pets. And she did this deliberately, thinking only of herself. These families will eventually rebuild their lives but I can tell you from personal childhood experience of losing my home in a house fire, the memory of that night will never leave them.

I don't give a damn what drove her to this. I give a damn that she is punished to the full extent of the law for it. The minute you create victims is the minute you no longer get to call yourself one.

Edited by GACat
  • Like 4

You don’t even know me. Have you ever requested a personal meeting with the Judge? You are a tax paying citizen (I assume) and he is paid by you. Request a personal, face to face meeting with him instead of hijacking threads to talk badly about the men. You can address your grievances with him personally.

You have no idea of the magnitude of what he does with impunity.

I gotta call BS on the sympathy for her. I live on the other end of Rosemont where this happened and have seen the damage first-hand. You should have had the lengthy conversation with her former housemate and some neighbors that I had the morning while the fire dept was still trying to put out the hot spots. This woman has a history of drug use, including crack. Stole from her housemate. Dumped her ex-husband's defenseless, fully-declawed cat in 2016 just because it belonged to him so she didn't want it. I found a facebook post where she accused it of chewing up a computer mouse cord, and said it was "getting the boot." She did boot it out....several weeks later it found it's way to my side of the street, pitiful after begging and scrounging for food and shelter. I'm the one who has given it a loving, safe, stable home. I had no idea he lived with that bitch until the morning of the fire. And that cat, by the way, has never chewed a wire or a cord since he's lived with me.

I've seen several facebook posts from people who played softball with her, or otherwise knew her, who said she was "crazy." Haven't heard much good about her ex-husband either. But he's not the one who destroyed the homes of three innocent families, 2 of whom had children and caused the death of 3 helpless pets. And she did this deliberately, thinking only of herself. These families will eventually rebuild their lives but I can tell you from personal childhood experience of losing my home in a house fire, the memory of that night will never leave them.

I don't give a damn what drove her to this. I give a damn that she is punished to the full extent of the law for it. The minute you create victims is the minute you no longer get to call yourself one.

I don't excuse what she did and I don't claim to be a victim. I don't know what hearsay stories you've heard about her or what makes them credible coming from you. All I know is that many children suffer abuse #onbeaverswatch. What if everyone could snap a mom's spine in front of her kids and walk around free after paying a ±$1700 bond?

If she's really crazy she definitely doesn't belong in a jail cell. She belongs in a mental institution and should have been given help. If she's crazy, why didn't the judge recognize this after hearing testimony in court? 30 years on the bench and he can't figure out if someone needs a psych eval? If she's so clearly crazy, someone missed the call for a psych eval. Someone entrusted with public safety, as an officer of the court. No one should be making excuses for a person that fails to act for the common good of the community at large. As a result of this person's failure to protect the public, a lot of people have lost their homes, valuables, memorabilia and pets.

Why must we always wait until the mentally ill snap and shoot up a school or burn down a neighborhood before anything is done?

DV P, This post was on a totally different subject yet you are trying to hijack it to something else. Get a JOB or get real. If you have a bone with Tony Beavers work it out or only make your own posts.

• Like 2

I don't excuse what she did and I don't claim to be a victim. I don't know what hearsay stories you've heard about her or what makes them credible coming from you. All I know is that many children suffer abuse #onbeaverswatch. What if everyone could snap a mom's spine in front of her kids and walk around free after paying a ±$1700 bond?

If she's really crazy she definitely doesn't belong in a jail cell. She belongs in a mental institution and should have been given help. If she's crazy, why didn't the judge recognize this after hearing testimony in court? 30 years on the bench and he can't figure out if someone needs a psych eval? If she's so clearly crazy, someone missed the call for a psych eval. Someone entrusted with public safety, as an officer of the court. No one should be making excuses for a person that fails to act for the common good of the community at large. As a result of this person's failure to protect the public, a lot of people have lost their homes, valuables, memorabilia and pets.

Why must we always wait until the mentally ill snap and shoot up a school or burn down a neighborhood before anything is done?

Why is all this endless crap you post about some judge "credible" just because it's coming from YOU?

And what part of THIS WOMAN BROKE THE LAW AND SET THE DAMN FIRE DELIBERATELY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

DV P, This post was on a totally different subject yet you are trying to hijack it to something else. Get a JOB or get real. If you have a bone with Tony Beavers work it out or only make your own posts.

Actually, JYD, what she did occurred after her experiences in Beavers' courtroom. We know this because the news media reported it. Therefore the information is relevant. If you don't like my posts you can hide them in your settings. Otherwise, get used to seeing them.

Why is all this endless crap you post about some judge "credible" just because it's coming from YOU?

And what part of THIS WOMAN BROKE THE LAW AND SET THE DAMN FIRE DELIBERATELY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

If the suspect is mentally ill, as you have repeated the claim, then the law applies differently. You have to ask why people put in position to protect the community failed to do so and what we can do to prevent this happening again in the future.

Anything I say about anyone is backed up with case #s and or supporting documentation. If you don't like reading my posts- HIDE THEM.

People called Charlie Manson crazy too. Should he have just been sent to a mental ward instead of jail? No. He was evil. Some crazy people murder other people. Some crazy people deliberately dump defenseless animals out on the street out of spite. Some people deliberately steal from their housemates and the housemate's children to buy drugs and booze. Some crazy people don't care who they hurt. Some crazy people don't care whose lives they destroy. Some crazy people don't care if someone's helpless pets die. Some crazy people deliberately set fires for revenge on their ex-husband. Some crazy people think only about themselves. The crazy woman who deliberately set this fire was evil.

And some crazy people just spend all day annoying the masses on the internet.

• Like 1

People called Charlie Manson crazy too. Should he have just been sent to a mental ward instead of jail? No. He was evil. Some crazy people murder other people. Some crazy people deliberately dump defenseless animals out on the street out of spite. Some people deliberately steal from their housemates and the housemate's children to buy drugs and booze. Some crazy people don't care who they hurt. Some crazy people don't care whose lives they destroy. Some crazy people don't care if someone's helpless pets die. Some crazy people deliberately set fires for revenge on their ex-husband. Some crazy people think only about themselves. The crazy woman who deliberately set this fire was evil.

And some crazy people just spend all day annoying the masses on the internet.

If people can't discipline themselves to avoid reading posts by people they think are crazy and annoying, does that make the reader crazy or just stupid? Wouldn't a simple solution be to manage their ignore preferences since the option is available? If you don't exercise your options to avoid posts you don't like or approve of, you get what you deserve.

• Like 1

If people can't discipline themselves to avoid reading posts by people they think are crazy and annoying, does that make the reader crazy or just stupid? Wouldn't a simple solution be to manage their ignore preferences since the option is available? If you don't exercise your options to avoid posts you don't like or approve of, you get what you deserve.

Or people could discipline themselves not to hijack every thread with their own personal vendetta against someone on a subject that is totally unrelated to said thread.

I got all day.

• Like 1

Now, back to the original subject at hand.....is there any likelihood that this trial will be moved to another county because of pre-trial publicity? I saw articles about her even on UK news sites. Too many locals who knew her or the victims (or in my case, lived on the same street) and therefore the lawyers & judge may think that it would be impossible to find objective jurors?

Or people could discipline themselves not to hijack every thread with their own personal vendetta against someone on a subject that is totally unrelated to said thread.

I got all day.

I haven't hijacked any thread. Beavers and family law are relevant to the discussion. If you didn't before, you now know your options regarding ignore controls.

I haven't hijacked any thread. Beavers and family law are relevant to the discussion. If you didn't before, you now know your options regarding ignore controls.

Why don't you use yours? I'm not the one people are complaining about. The only one complaining about me is the one person that other people are complaining about. And that is you. I'm not blocking you, no matter how much you try to bait me into it. That would absolve you of your role and responsibility in this matter. Or don't you like for people to be held accountable for their actions?

Why don't you use yours? I'm not the one people are complaining about. The only one complaining about me is the one person that other people are complaining about. And that is you. I'm not blocking you, no matter how much you try to bait me into it. That would absolve you of your role and responsibility in this matter. Or don't you like for people to be held accountable for their actions?

You can agree, disagree, like it, don't like it, it makes no difference to me. I'm not complaining about you or anyone else. I'm not trying to bully anyone into silence because I don't like what they say. If I don't like it I don't read it. As long as the site administrator is not complaining, I guess you'll be seeing a lot of my posts. Enjoy :drinks:

Truthfully, what good do your posts do? Specifically, how have they helped your cause? Be a man. Go talk to him face to face instead of badmouthing him behind his back. I don’t know either of you but as an outsider looking in, this makes you look MUCH worse than the Judge. Be a man. Go talk to him face to face. If he took my child unfairly as I seem to understand you feel he did to you, there would be no force on this earth that could keep me away from him and I sure wouldn’t waste my time with it on here. Be a man. Go talk to him face to face. Do you see a pattern developing here?

Truthfully, what good do your posts do? Specifically, how have they helped your cause? Be a man. Go talk to him face to face instead of badmouthing him behind his back. I don’t know either of you but as an outsider looking in, this makes you look MUCH worse than the Judge. Be a man. Go talk to him face to face. If he took my child unfairly as I seem to understand you feel he did to you, there would be no force on this earth that could keep me away from him and I sure wouldn’t waste my time with it on here. Be a man. Go talk to him face to face. Do you see a pattern developing here?

You clearly don't now how this works. I don't trust him. We would have to be in a public place with witnesses. You can't talk to someone who blocks your ability to communicate with "illegal" protective orders. He knows the law and he does what he wants and dares you to appeal knowing that the appellate court will likely either kick it out or rubber stamp his decision. Clearly you don't read or view anything I've shown you. An Augusta reporter had to leave the state and move to Michigan because of judicial corruption. Judges do exactly like William Perry of Fox 5 says in these videos.

And.. I don't talk behind his back. What I write about him gets back to him. Do you think I could lie about a judge while living in his jurisdiction until 2016? He knows who I am and what I do. He also knows that I have 50,000+ followers on FB, Twitter, etc.

Seriously, you have no idea. If 21 people a day commit suicide due to family law matters and that isn't because they're all unstable. It is legalized child trafficking and racketeering.

As much as I don't like Judge Beavers, there is a social media group that doesn't like Judge Sandra Miller. The shenanigans that go on in juvenile court remain sealed from public view by law.

And.. I don't talk behind his back. What I write about him gets back to him. Do you think I could lie about a judge while living in his jurisdiction until 2016? He knows who I am and what I do. He also knows that I have 50,000+ followers on FB, Twitter, etc.

Seriously, you have no idea. If 21 people a day commit suicide due to family law matters and that isn't because they're all unstable. It is legalized child trafficking and racketeering.

As much as I don't like Judge Beavers, there is a social media group that doesn't like Judge Sandra Miller. The shenanigans that go on in juvenile court remain sealed from public view by law.

Really, now. Damn! You be a super-star.

Why you hanging out in this one-horse forum?

Never mind

Now, back to the original subject at hand.....is there any likelihood that this trial will be moved to another county because of pre-trial publicity? I saw articles about her even on UK news sites. Too many locals who knew her or the victims (or in my case, lived on the same street) and therefore the lawyers & judge may think that it would be impossible to find objective jurors?

Actually, the diversion of this topic by Dvbp is that there is a plausible refutation that people who may serve on the jury may be churning like a mob ready to lynch the woman ... they obviously are not. I don't see the publicity regarding the trial being any more or less prejudicial anywhere in the Atlanta metro as the case, while it garnered local interest, has not be so substantial as to be prejudicial, at least in my opinion and from a reading of the topic.

As far as dvbp is concerned, the idea that justice is perfect in the domestic court system or the superior court system or in the criminal justice system taken all together, is absolutely correct. And the injustices that exist in the overall system are legion and probably in terms of degree of corruption, probably as bad if not worse in other places. I suspect there are better places as well.

I was reading in the New York Magazine today a story about whether Michael Cohen would turn state's evidence in the case against Trump. This really has nothing to do with that but rather the following passage:

Around 80,000 people are sexually abused in American correctional facilities every year, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. That epidemic of sexual violence is a humanitarian catastrophe, and blatant violation of the Constitution’s prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment. The fact that it is treated as a laughing matter in American popular culture is an indictment of our collective morality, and an insight into how good, god-fearing people can accommodate themselves to inhuman political regimes.

The point is that the issue with injustice is so much larger than any complaint that Dvbp has with Tonny Beavers that focusing on anything but the broader issue is to me an act of myopia. To Dvbp's credit, he recognizes the breadth of issue with family courts impacts jurisdictions nationwide.

What I would suggest to him is that he compile all the egregious cases state wide - family courts are state courts - but recognize that other states may ... indeed have ... been both more corrupt and still other states tend to be more attuned to reform. Finding and fighting for reform in the state most ripe for reform and attaining reform there will be more effective as it will add credibility to a specific set of reform measures.

Those reform measures may find a home in one of the groups like Six by Six or even (believe it or not) ALEC - they may surprise everyone and come up with model legislation that does it right?? - and go that route.

A little advice ... you're argument has strength as a process issue with a process solution. If you make it personal, it is a loser. I know from my contact with you, DVbP that you campaign includes both. I would recommend emphasizing the process and minimizing the personal.

pubby

Actually, the diversion of this topic by Dvbp is that there is a plausible refutation that people who may serve on the jury may be churning like a mob ready to lynch the woman ... they obviously are not. I don't see the publicity regarding the trial being any more or less prejudicial anywhere in the Atlanta metro as the case, while it garnered local interest, has not be so substantial as to be prejudicial, at least in my opinion and from a reading of the topic.

As far as dvbp is concerned, the idea that justice is perfect in the domestic court system or the superior court system or in the criminal justice system taken all together, is absolutely correct. And the injustices that exist in the overall system are legion and probably in terms of degree of corruption, probably as bad if not worse in other places. I suspect there are better places as well.

I was reading in the New York Magazine today a story about whether Michael Cohen would turn state's evidence in the case against Trump. This really has nothing to do with that but rather the following passage:

The point is that the issue with injustice is so much larger than any complaint that Dvbp has with Tonny Beavers that focusing on anything but the broader issue is to me an act of myopia. To Dvbp's credit, he recognizes the breadth of issue with family courts impacts jurisdictions nationwide.

What I would suggest to him is that he compile all the egregious cases state wide - family courts are state courts - but recognize that other states may ... indeed have ... been both more corrupt and still other states tend to be more attuned to reform. Finding and fighting for reform in the state most ripe for reform and attaining reform there will be more effective as it will add credibility to a specific set of reform measures.

Those reform measures may find a home in one of the groups like Six by Six or even (believe it or not) ALEC - they may surprise everyone and come up with model legislation that does it right?? - and go that route.

A little advice ... you're argument has strength as a process issue with a process solution. If you make it personal, it is a loser. I know from my contact with you, DVbP that you campaign includes both. I would recommend emphasizing the process and minimizing the personal.

pubby

You are absolutely correct. Outside of PCom, the base is very broad. It appears that my approach is singular but it is not. Our network for reform is very broad and becoming broader as more and more people learn they are not alone and isolated as the courts would have them believe. Our social media "Arab Spring" of sorts, is coming.

I'm not excusing what she did but who pushed her? Was it the judge? It's kind of like football when the person who throws the first punch doesn't get caught but the person that returns fire gets flagged and tossed from the game. The person who started it all gets to walk away with a smirk on their face.

Much like a weed if you don't get to the root of the problem, the problem will keep recurring.

"Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push." - Joker

286c409a-5f02-44a9-89f8-03f9282eb385_560