Paulding.com

Has anyone else gotten an email supposedly from ATT saying their classic version of email will change on March 31st, so click here now & update before you loose your email access.

I know that Yahoo and ATT parted ways last year. Seems like Yahoo hooked up with Verizon, I can't recall exactly. Anyway, I had to create a second Yahoo email in order to access my Flickr and Yahoo fantasy sports accounts. Best I remember, the email would remain as it was. My original att email ends with "att.net."

Edited by GACat

---- i lost access to my email " @bellsouth.net " because of the at&t / yahoo mess a couple years ago. I am still cleaning up the problems. There are certain websites that will only reset my password by replying to that old email address. Once every couple months, i have to actually call a company to try to reset my account, or i end up having to create a new account. --- lesson learned: always use a 3rd party email and not be held hostage to at&t, comcast, cox, or direct for access to important accounts such as your mortgage or greystone, etc

---- i lost access to my email " @bellsouth.net " because of the at&t / yahoo mess a couple years ago. I am still cleaning up the problems. There are certain websites that will only reset my password by replying to that old email address. Once every couple months, i have to actually call a company to try to reset my account, or i end up having to create a new account. --- lesson learned: always use a 3rd party email and not be held hostage to at&t, comcast, cox, or direct for access to important accounts such as your mortgage or greystone, etc

Even better...get your own domain name (something like smithfamilyinpaulding.com) and setup email using that instead of using a gmail, Outlook.com etc. account. That way you can always have that email address regardless of the actual email service you use. Note that this method isn't free though.

• Like 1