Paulding.com

Taking other people calls when speaking with others

Yes it is.

There is the outside the box thought however, that the higher the percentage of calls that end like that for a given individual, the higher the possibility that introspection may be in order.

It depends on who I'm talking to and who the call is from. If I'm talking to my husband on my way home from work, nothing urgent, and my son calls, I'll see what my son needs because he's 16 and a new driver and goes from school to sports to work. My mom does that to me every time my sister calls LOL. I told her one time that I see who she likes more! She does call me back, though. In all seriousness, cell phones have given people a license to be rude. It's not just ditching one call for another, it's paying more attention to that screen than to whomever is in front of your face.

It depends on who I'm talking to and who the call is from. If I'm talking to my husband on my way home from work, nothing urgent, and my son calls, I'll see what my son needs because he's 16 and a new driver and goes from school to sports to work. My mom does that to me every time my sister calls LOL. I told her one time that I see who she likes more! She does call me back, though. In all seriousness, cell phones have given people a license to be rude. It's not just ditching one call for another, it's paying more attention to that screen than to whomever is in front of your face.

I agree. It totally depends on the situation.