Paulding.com

Please; cheap car that runs.

Over the past few years I've purchased 4 motorcycles posted on craigslist without any issues. There are scams. I have one posted right now and get plenty of scammers calling/texting about it. I wasn't born yesterday.

Check cargurus.com and autotrader.com ... Both these outlets include opportunities for listing by individuals as well as dealers. They will effectively search the odd car lots and you can find deals in the $1000-$2500 range. You can search by price and view a wide selection of cars being offered within 25 miles of your location.

pubby

Here is one that seems special to me. It could probably be turned for twice the price which does make me suspicious.

plenty of $500 to $1000 running cars on govdeals and public surplus --- the only problem is usually they are not in georgia

for some reason, georgia police do not like to auction their drug-dealer cars and dui cars, etc

if i am not mistaken, in tennessee, police will take your car and auction it on your 3rd dui

i have gotten many great deals from police impound cars. they usually sit for a year until they go to court & sometimes they do not have a key, but i usually have a locksmith meet me at the gate and use AAA to jump start it

• Like 2

I do NOT like Craig’s List, at all! The apps like Let Go and that other one, Meet Up scare me, also. ALWAYS, ALWAYS meet a Seller or Buyer in a Police Dept’s parking lot. Do advise the Police what you are doing in case something does happen. Some Police Dept’s have designated areas for transactions such as buying/selling.

• Like 1

I do NOT like Craig’s List, at all! The apps like Let Go and that other one, Meet Up scare me, also. ALWAYS, ALWAYS meet a Seller or Buyer in a Police Dept’s parking lot. Do advise the Police what you are doing in case something does happen. Some Police Dept’s have designated areas for transactions such as buying/selling.

Yeah, PCSO has one for such.