Paulding.com

We Pay For Our Own Lawsuits, And Now LEO May Have To Pay For Theirs

At the least pay these lawsuits out of those citizen forfeiture slush funds law enforcement agencies are so fond of.

Cops who break the law should pay for their own lawsuit if they lose in court. But, you are right about the use of civil forfeiture funds paying for cases in which a cop wins in court.

I have always wished that I could get my money back when I win a case. But LEO has had a monopoly for a long time. Good-Old-Boys having to pay for their own lawsuits may change their way of violating ordinances.

I hope you never have to call a police for your safety. People like you don't deserve the protection that they offer.

• Like 3

I hope you never have to call a police for your safety. People like you don't deserve the protection that they offer.

Police officers don't always know the law, Greatma! I have posted many, many bad-cop videos.

What the heck are these cops doing to this handcuffed woman, in this video? I wouldn't call the cop on anyone. I have more respect for people than to call the cops who may take them to jail in handcuffs and slam them down, on concrete face first.

Edited by The Postman

This reminds me of Paulding County paying the County attorney owner 1mil, to keep SurePip out of the courtrooms. They did SurePip a s Melissa pretty darn CRAPPY. YOU, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTY, KNOWS IT!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU ROT IN HELL, FOR PUTTING HIS FAMILY THROUGH HELL!!!! Thats all Im going to say. R.I.P. THAD. MELISSA, MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

• Like 1

Paulding County LEO doesn't recognize the codebook when it's in favor of a county citizen. The good-old-boys own the Paulding County ordinance codebook and use citizens taxes money to uphold it in cases that protect the good-old-boys.

If county officials say you are trespassing on a street even a public street, it doesn't matter what the code says, you're trespassing. Mrs G!

Edited by The Postman