Paulding.com

Haircutter Recomendations

Tried this a couple years ago and got back crickets. If I needed it then, I really need it now. So let's take another shot.

I'm in desperate need of a 360 degree trimming, de-shagging, hell dethatching even. So it's got to be somebody that knows beards too. Without going into a lot of backstory, I'm real hinky about who I let point sharp objects at me. So I'm kind of looking for a lady of some years. Just no young'uns, please. Anybody? Please?

Have you looked into giving Floyd's Barbershop a try? They are a old school barbershop with locations in Kennesaw and Cartersville.

http://bit.ly/2rUZ3ig Do read reviews on Google. :)

I have not found one around here that I like. I have thick hair, most of times they don't do it like the way I wanted, Right now I just let my mother cut my hair when she is not busy.

We've outlined the problem. You look like me and walk into any establishment that thinks of itself as a barber shop and there's a special gleam that comes into the barbers eye that make me want my own cutting implement. On the other hand, if the establishment, considers itself a beauty shop it doesn't bode well that they have any idea what to do with this mass in the front. Especially if they offer "spa", whatever the blank that's about.

There was a lady who had a shop in Villa Rica that she called a hair salon. I think she worked on more women, but she very plainly did both. I lucked up and saw her pull up to her shop on a sportster one day. I figured she'd "get" me. I've been on my own since she went out of business.

At just the one shop, Haircuts $10 - $40? Maybe the "Princess Makeover" for me? It's cheaper.

Looks like another year of cutting my own. And yeah, that usually turns out just as attractive as it sounds like it would.

Princess Makeover...........geez.

Appreciate the tries y'all, but I ain't near as fancy I guess.

If anybody runs across somebody that cut hair for a good while and then had her carport made into a one chair shop keep me in mind. Somebody out on the driveway changing oil in the family pickup is optional.

• Like 2