Paulding.com

Dear-Judge---Letter-from-a-Decimated-Parent

This was written by a person I've grown to know because we have shared similar experiences. This may as well be an open letter to Tonny Beavers. That there are many judges that do what he does is no excuse. The first quote I cannot confirm to be the case but I have little doubt it is. It is difficult to confirm because judges don't report campaign contributions, much less for uncontested campaigns.

After the hearing, I did some research on you, Your Honor. I found out that my ex’s attorney contributed to your recent campaign to be elected to the bench. Great. A pro se dad going up against an attorney who bought and paid for you: where do you think this was headed, Your Honor? I never stood a chance.

http://www.simplyparent.org/single-post/2017/12/12/Dear-Judge---Letter-from-a-Decimated-Parent

Your disdain for me only serves to embolden the alienator and help cement the break in my relationship with my children. You are effectively colluding with a child abuser. My children now face a life of loneliness, depression, sleep problems, substance abuse, sexual promiscuity, eating disorders, diminished activity, school dysfunction, anxiety, social identity problems, diminished attention span, lack of friends, gender identity damage, and anger directed at both parents.[2] The impacts reach into adulthood and include depression, drug and alcohol abuse, divorce, low self-esteem, problems with trusting, and alienation from their own children.[3] Sentencing my children to that – by dismissing me so callously – came so easy to you. Honestly, I don’t know how you sleep at night.

This was written by a person I've grown to know because we have shared similar experiences. This may as well be an open letter to Tonny Beavers. That there are many judges that do what he does is no excuse. The first quote I cannot confirm to be the case but I have little doubt it is. It is difficult to confirm because judges don't report campaign contributions, much less for uncontested campaigns.

http://www.simplyparent.org/single-post/2017/12/12/Dear-Judge---Letter-from-a-Decimated-Parent

A conservative will understand these type contributions and will understand the intended payback expected, DVbP! Conservatives do what works, and this type arrangement works very well for them.

I thought about you when I read the story about the child whose mother made him sick for years for medical attention. The father was denied custody. He had to watch as the mom made his son sick over and over. Even now he is fighting for custody. Why is it so hard to believe that there are terrible mothers out there damaging children. Way too many bring a man into the home that mistreats their children. As a society, we are left to deal with these damaged children.

• Like 5

Considering the caliber of Judges Trump is trying to send to the courts it's not going to get any better.

I saw this and I could have answered those basic questions. It's not as if this was a pop quiz. He had sufficient notice to cram study. I wonder if any of the others were glad they were not being asked the same questions.

• Like 1